Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

If anyone is into musicals, the melodies and production of these songs remind me of Wicked 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

It feels like a huge disservice to Lana to listen to the album out of order, so I'm not listening again until the full album's out. And I don't want it to be leaked. But yeah. You can tell just by listening to the leaks that

we are definitely going on a wild cinematic journey

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

Would it be better to discuss these three tracks in a separate thread ? I think it would help not clutter this one up, but I don’t know if it’s necessary because they can be discussed here. 

this happens every era we stay in here and discuss through spoilers :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:
  Hide contents

are the fingertips snippets from the final version then? also why are yall saying the grants intro is bad? who sings it?

Spoiler

The back -up singer ladies do, it’s not bad really, I think people just wish Lana sang the first words of the album, also the transition of them singing to the actual song is a little weird/jarring

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Hide contents

are the fingertips snippets from the final version then? also why are yall saying the grants intro is bad? who sings it?

The background singers from Ocean Blvd

Hide contents

Spoiler

the spinnets are of a demo