Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I really want to wait for the album to be on spotify so that I can listen to it but now I want to listen to the leaks because y'all are talking about it and I'm intrigued 😭

gonna listen to a&w and ocean blvd to fight the urge to listen to the leaks 

1 minute ago, brandon said:
  Hide contents

the production on grandfather. the vocals. guys. i’m actually so gagged this song is beautiful :trisha::trisha::trisha:

it have electric guitar?

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

nah but fr i cant believe some of you guys are listening to tagged leaks, we hit a new low

cassette girl with her low quality recordings or the HM UO recordings at least fit the vintage retro aesthetic lana got going on

The tags on the interludes are insane I can't imagine listening to one of the actual songs for the first time like this bshdfb 

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Hide contents

You cannot convince me that you don't hear similarities in The Grants, Sweet & Fingertips in songs like Violet for Roses, Black Bathing Suit and Beautiful or Arcadia. It's not a carbon copy, but production wise, the Ocean Blvd. songs would've also made sense on Blue Banisters. 

Spoiler

I personally don't see it :bebe: 

You could say they're in the same "vein" but the Ocean Blvd are richer in both production and lyrics... it doesn't even compare :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

6 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The grants sounds good, but fingertips and sweet are disappointing. Such a shame she is still clinging on to these piano ballads when we know she can do much much better.  

Spoiler

Yeah I’m actually really disappointed with what I heard so far. It’s such a waste when we know she is still capable of making more experimental tracks like A&W  

2 minutes ago, tulsa said:

MORE 

Hide contents

JUDAS JU DA A AS

Spoiler

It makes no sense to listen to it, because the entire duration of the interlude is the tag over and over again, boring

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Spoiler

WHY ARE NONE OF YALL POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT SWEET'S CHORUS LITERALLY HAS WAIT FOR LIFE'S MELODY?

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

Hide contents

You cannot convince me that you don't hear similarities in The Grants, Sweet & Fingertips in songs like Violet for Roses, Black Bathing Suit and Beautiful or Arcadia. It's not a carbon copy, but production wise, the Ocean Blvd. songs would've also made sense on Blue Banisters. 

Spoiler

The only hope is a&w. This is absolutely bb 2.0. I

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

nah but fr i cant believe some of you guys are listening to tagged leaks, we hit a new low

cassette girl with her low quality recordings or the HM UO recordings at least fit the vintage retro aesthetic lana got going on

But ROSMEAD EXCLUSIVE BABY is so Jimmy Shimmy Coco Puff coded :true:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹