Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

This is NOT Blue Banisters 2.0 wtf are some of you on...ย 

ย 

Spoiler

You cannot convince me that you don't hear similarities in The Grants, Sweet & Fingertips in songs like Violet for Roses, Black Bathing Suit and Beautiful or Arcadia. It's not a carbon copy, but production wise and sonically, the Ocean Blvd. songs would've also made sense on Blue Banisters.ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:
ย  Hide contents

She made A&W though lolโ€ฆsheโ€™s so confusing. I just want a bit more production and melodies.ย 

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

So far A&W is sticking out the same way Doin' Time did on NFR, or TJF on Chemtrails and, well, The Trio Interlude did on Blue Banisters.ย :oic:

ย 

calculation-math.gifย pov: you are trying to memorize everything that Lana just said in Fingertips aka trauma dump of the millennium

ย 

Spoiler

pretty sure i heard her talk about being groomed at 15 and someone hanging themselves?

ย 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire,ย but we were wooden

nah but fr i cant believe some of you guys are listening to tagged leaks, we hit a new low

ย 

cassette girl with her low quality recordings or the HM UO recordings at least fit the vintage retro aesthetic lana got going on

image.png

9 minutes ago, West Coast said:
Spoiler

I firmly believe that these leaks are ruining the proper release of the album

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

I mean...whoย wouldn'tย believeย that lol?ย 

ย 

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

๐“Š”ย I took the miracle move on drugย ๐“Š”

โš•๏ธย The effects were temporaryย โš•๏ธ

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

Spoiler

listening to the jon batiste interludeย w more focus n determination than ive been able to show in a year but when she shouts BABY IM A STAR! i had no idea this interlude could end up being one of my favourite songs on the album omfg?

ย 

mUENGN9.png