Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

listen to the leaks if you want but get out of lanaboards pleaze! it's gonna be annoying to have hundreds of posts about the songs that are not out yet for three weeks... 

yeah, this is fun and all, but why do I not see Fine China (real version). Where is SYTH and Your Girl (real version). Where is Dark City? Where is the 20k LFL outtakes? Tell me

Spoiler

Rosemead… exclusive baby, Lanaboards in shambles right now

But at least we can enjoy this beautiful piece of music

Rosemead exclusive baby, we love twinks that brag about music they got from third-party sources

Rosemead exclusive baby, well, since Lana isn’t singing in this song

I can just talk and talk over and over and it won’t be stopped

You all really thought this interlude would have Lana vocals, not today, baby

Haha! Rosemead exclusive baby, we love you Lanaboards

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Spoiler

This album so far sounds like it was made for critics. I love the production on all songs but only liked The Grants as a whole from the leaked tracks. Others are really long and melodies are not very strong.

Just now, West Coast said:

Hide contents

I firmly believe that these leaks are ruining the proper release of the album, and dare I say that they are ruining it for me as a listener (but that's on me), but these songs are like really well produced and sound beautiful, but A&W is really the standout so far. Like that whole thing about this not being like Blue Banisters was such bullshit, the production is in the exact same vein. Fingertips is like veeeeery wordy, even more so than I had anticipated, and like I lowkey live for it, but also it really doesn't make for a casual lisen, the stream of consciousness/freestyle delivery is very offputting. I'll wait until I hear the rest but so far, not overwhelmed, nor underwhelmed.

Spoiler

okay wrong because these tracks are actually produced Well so :kiss3:

6 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

HOLY SHIT LEMME PACK UP AND GO HOME CHILE calling my ride NOW 

paris.gif

Basically me riiight after work lmfao sdhgsjkg

I’ve only listened to the first three leaks (The Grants, Sweet, and Fingertips). I started Grandfather but the tags ruined it so I’m waiting. Those three were more than enough to tide me over and I’ve already taken the full experience away. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°