Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, living legend said:
  Reveal hidden contents

god bless boob? 

PLS TELL ME YOURE ACTUALLY

JOKING 

Omg @anyone who believed those lyrics at face value, I've officially fallen for you lmfao :slayty: 

Spoiler

I'll pretend those three were singles, and honestly probably a good thing these are getting tags because im not listening to them that way.

Leaks in general in inevitable, but this weird, vindictive leaking targeting Rosemead is REALLY off putting.

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Just speculation:

Spoiler

Coloringbooks gave Rosemead audio files recently like they did with A&W before. Rosemead started spilling info about the album here and it pissed Coloringbooks off. With an impulsive reaction, Coloringbooks uploaded song on that site with titlesand tags mentioning Rosemead. Rosemead fought back by uploading very LQ snippet of Paris Texas with the title mentioning Coloringbooks, also Alpines? maybe it's coloringbook's another account at somewhere?

Some may argue what Rosemead did was wrong, coming here and spilling info but it was not harmful. Leaking songs as a reaction to this is a whole new level, especially with those tags.

It's all so sad this happened right before her award event. 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

It's kinda sad how much Lana seems to want kids. It's basically mentioned in 3 songs out of the 5 we've heard so far. She elaborates on how her lifestyle/career makes that hard to do in Fingertips but it was sort of hard to follow on first listen.

8 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

If the whole thing leaks w/o tags I'll listen in full once and then wait for the release date. It's the only way I can compromise w/ myself for having zero self control when it comes to Lana. :rip:

This. People ruining their first time experience with this "leak rollout"... Please.

Just now, MrFameKills said:

the tagged versions need to be kept for all of us who won't be listening today, i wanna hear ROSEMEAD EXCLUISVE BABY one day too :crai:

don't worry i saved them

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・