Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The way I thought the leaks were fake because of the beginning of The Grants :flop:

same sjshenajje

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

I honestly wouldn't blame her at all if she ended up not showing up to the event out of anger. It's such a shame this is all happening so early, it's really disappointing to see x

Ben talking to Ed right now 

I’m not being elitist about people listening but I do think it takes a certain kind of self obsessed freak to leak music like this. Especially since it kinda seems like they’re out to get Rosemead. 

Also, on a day like this where it should be nothing but great stuff for Lana but she’s probably already extremely nervous.. horrible to think about really, I hope she doesn’t hear about the leaks until tomorrow x

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

batiste interlude leaked too 

great exactly what i need right now, much appreciated, what better way to spend my wednesday night than listening to a pastor scream into my ears allegedly

image.png

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

The Grants, Sweet, and Fingertips are good quality. 

Damn. Still want to wait but am feeling it’s almost pointless if I’m still coming on here. Being a Lana fan sucks, man.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Spoiler

This whole thing about BBF hater loving the album was such bullshit (I am not one btw), but so far it's very piano-driven and the piano has the same quality as it did with the original Blue Banisters tracks. :judgingu2:

fuck miley cyrus’s album, if her management cared to do their job correctly they would push the date back to march 10. the whole album is leaking track by track this isn’t cute when it’s only march 1st.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ