Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

omg these lyrics! 

Reveal hidden contents

while i was deep sea fishing with my grandfather

my boobs lightly graced the water

maybe we could go to coney island

maybe i could sing the national anthem

god bless boob, and god bless me

THESE ARENT ACTUAL LYRICS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

sUcVobB.png

harry styles’ last album released entirely, with no tags, a month before his release date and it wasn’t that big of a deal. maybe once lana’s bb event starts ppl will pay attention to that and not let the leaks spread 😭

2 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

what's the drama with Rosemead? I haven't been here for a while someone pls fill me in quickly

Rosemead spilled some more info about songs… and leaks happened, saying it was their exclusive or some shit, and the leakers are now tagging them apparently 

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

THESE ARENT ACTUAL LYRICS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

the way i havent listened and didn't read the lyrics properly to prevent spoilers :godlaugh2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Ok ima read all of this mess tomorrow after work, mods please don't move all of the funny posts yet :hottie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:
  Hide contents

I’ve only heard Sweet and Fingertips so far, but I agree. I cannot stand Drew’s production. 

there’s no way y’all are complaining and saying these songs are piano driven when this album is already more orchestral than honeymoon…

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

8 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

I’m not being elitist about people listening but I do think it takes a certain kind of self obsessed freak to leak music like this. Especially since it kinda seems like they’re out to get Rosemead. 

Also, on a day like this where it should be nothing but great stuff for Lana but she’s probably already extremely nervous.. horrible to think about really, I hope she doesn’t hear about the leaks until tomorrow x

This

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey