Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

13 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

I mean, they probably recognize that once it leaks its out there and there's not a lot they can do. Taylor's team is crazy about protecting her copyright and once midnights leaked they couldn't contain it. It's not really lana or her teams fault. It's the fault of the people who have the album and choose to leak it with tags of their name for clout 

I agree. We probably wouldn’t have gotten this many leaks or any at all this early if Lana’s team did a better job promoting and building up anticipation. It’s still the leakers fault 100% and they should be held accountable, and like you said, once it’s out, it’s out. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Spoiler

im ngl "do you want children? do you want to marry me? do you wanna run marathons in long beach by the sea? I've got things to do like nothing at all, I wanna do them with you, do you wanna do them with me?" has made me cry like 10x now already.... not getting over that. ended Love Song w ease. :trisha:

Sweet still making me tear up

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

Just listened to Fingertips for the third consecutive time and I just cannot stop sobbing. This one is hitting close to all of my intrusive thoughts at once.

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Sweet still making me tear up

mark those as spoilers please

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Spoiler

Is the lyric in Sweet “come to my house on Genesee”? Genesee is a place name in upstate New York (and also in Michigan, which is where I know the word from) would make sense with her being from upstate NY. Seems like it’s referring to a street by that name? 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Common guys, I haven’t listened to the leaks BUT. 
you know the leakes will be only heard by the hard-core fans. I remember some people complaining about NFR teasing on Instagram, that we heard everything beforehand. and look at the numbers. To succeed she has to appeal to a mass audience and a mass audience did not care that we heard all of the NFR snippets before or that the dealer was leaked about one month before. It still posted huge numbers for a Blue Banisters track. And the mainstream audience did not care that chemtrails got leaked like a week before, it was never going to do well with the general public. And the label needs the money of the general public. Hardcore fans well, listen to the leaks but then buy four different versions of the vinyl

Everything. Forever.

4 minutes ago, ReligiousSalvatore said:

Common guys, I haven’t listened to the leaks BUT. 
you know the leakes will be only heard by the hard-core fans. I remember some people complaining about NFR teasing on Instagram, that we heard everything beforehand. and look at the numbers. To succeed she has to appeal to a mass audience and a mass audience did not care that we heard all of the NFR snippets before or that the dealer was leaked about one month before. It still posted huge numbers for a Blue Banisters track. And the mainstream audience did not care that chemtrails got leaked like a week before, it was never going to do well with the general public. And the label needs the money of the general public. Hardcore fans well, listen to the leaks but then buy four different versions of the vinyl

Imagine some casual fan who isn’t on Lanaboards 

Spoiler

Opening the peppers leak and hearing 4 minutes of some insane person doing an AI evil villain monologue while Peppers plays barely audible in the background:air:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:
  Hide contents

the leaks sound like they belong in a 1950’s disney film like cinderella or snow white 

i love them 

Spoiler

I was thinking this when I heard Sweet 

😋🫶🏼

26 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:
  Hide contents

the leaks sound like they belong in a 1950’s disney film like cinderella or snow white 

i love them 

Spoiler

I think this is the *churchy/adult contemporary* feeling I felt, very traditional pop and comforting, like I’m falling asleep in my grandparents’ car , I love it so much 

sgopYhV.gif