Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Oh she’ll be fine but she will be canceled:bebe:

i stg if she starts getting dragged im deleting twitter for a month. i CANNOT deal with another controversy. 

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Oh she’ll be fine but she will be canceled:bebe:

She's practically uncancellable, she may get called out (on tiktok which lmao) but atp there's no stopping her.

Just remember how she was getting torn to shreds with QftC and compare that with all the love she was receiving from everywhere the other night with the Billboard award

:makeup2:

Just now, ArtDecoDelRey said:

textbook was the opener for blue banisters which was released when she was a LOT more hated and I barely saw anyone talking about the (dumb) BLM line which was part of the chorus so I doubt anyone is gonna care about a random line in a deepcut

i think its cus no one really understood what was going on lyrically in that song... daddy issues? blm? her love for america? old man river allusion? whereas i think these lyrics are a lot more out there and easy to grasp 

I don't give a fuck if she gets cancelled or not when grown ass men can go on antisemitic tangents in public and support Neo-Nazis all over the media and still have a fanbase. Until that day comes where women aren't held to a completely different standard, I don't give a FUCK about some cringeworthy line in a deep cut.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I just realized the tagged leaks are in mono, not stereo. That means you cannot filter the watermark out if you find whatever TTS they used... :sideeye:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

6 minutes ago, Peppers said:
  Reveal hidden contents

She is 100% saying that in Grandfather

People are gonna drag her so hard for this album :lmao: Taco Truck as a whole, the covid line in Peppers, and now this.

But to be honest- who cares? this just proves she doesn't give a fuck anymore and I love it

I'm afraid to ask but...

Spoiler

what covid line in peppers 😭💀

6 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

She's practically uncancellable, she may get called out (on tiktok which lmao) but atp there's no stopping her.

Just remember how she was getting torn to shreds with QftC and compare that with all the love she was receiving from everywhere the other night with the Billboard award

:makeup2:

That’s why I’m saying she’ll being fine, she continuously gets “cancelled” for random things but she always gets out of it

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I don't give a fuck if she gets cancelled or not when grown ass men can go on antisemitic tangents in public and support Neo-Nazis all over the media and still have a fanbase. Until that day comes where women aren't held to a completely different standard, I don't give a FUCK about some cringeworthy line in a deep cut.

a point was made 

Anyway it doesn’t matter what really matters is… 

Spoiler

Is she saying “you wanted me sadder” in the second fishtail snippet?

and also @taco truck I want to publicly say that previous post was not an attack on you by any means. promise! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

and also @taco truck I want to publicly say that previous post was not an attack on you by any means. promise! 

It’s ok! Honestly I do think the line is pretty dumb but it’s obvious Lana just phrases things in the worst possible way sometimes. I totally agree she should not get canceled for shit like that. I just have flashbacks of having to defend her 24/7 to everyone and their mother (including my mom💀) after QFTC and the mesh mask so I’m like:paris:

4 minutes ago, jamesss said:

im anticipating, in order,

candy necklace,

paris, texas, 

peppers.

Candy necklace is going to be my favorite 

Spoiler

The Jon interlude is an eerie soulful masterpiece so candy necklace is going to be IT.

10 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I've always believed we both to be mentally connected cus I agree with everything (most of it) you post in here 

2 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:
  Reveal hidden contents

what's the COVID line in peppers

Spoiler

It's goes like "my boyfriend tested positive to COVID and we've been kissing so whatever" something like that 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

5 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:
  Reveal hidden contents

what's the COVID line in peppers

Spoiler

My boyfriend tested positive for covid, it doesn't matter, we kissed so it's whatever

He has, I have, i can't cry