Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, DCooper said:

I can't believe it's the original release week :bebe:

and hopefully the full album hq untagged 320kps leak week:hair:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I'm saving Candy Necklace, Taco Truck x VB, and Let the Light In for the 24th. Everything else? Bring it on. :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i'm going on a small trip from thursday to sunday, a trip which i had planned in order to associate the album with a new place and create beautiful memories but of course it got postponed so i really hope this leaks before thursday morning otherwise i won't be able to listen to it until sunday night and this is going to kill me :bebe:

1 minute ago, Future Jazz said:

i'm going on a small trip from thursday to sunday, a trip which i had planned in order to associate the album with a new place and create beautiful memories but of course it got postponed so i really hope this leaks before thursday morning otherwise i won't be able to listen to it until sunday night and this is going to kill me :bebe:

Same! I'm going to Cali:dance:

People still responding with essays to me when I have them on ignore! Cool story, bro, or sorry that happened.:eartha:

Anyways!  

Spoiler

I really cannot decide between Fingertips and Grandfather as my favorite song right now. Both are career highlights.  :bebe:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i don't know about you guys but this delay was really the last straw :bebe: like rationally i know it's really not that much and it's way less terrible than the delays we had for nfr or chemtrails but it's just incredibly, incredibly unprofessional to delay five literal albums in a row. it seems like they're doing it on purpose at this point

Just now, Future Jazz said:

i don't know about you guys but this delay was really the last straw :bebe: like rationally i know it's really not that much and it's way less terrible than the delays we had for nfr or chemtrails but it's just incredibly, incredibly unprofessional to delay five literal albums in a row. it seems like they're doing it on purpose at this point

it's a tradition now! 

2 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

I actually agree. Especially when this "album campaign" is shaping up to be just a magazine interview and tons of merch. 

The delay itself wasn't that big of an issue to me because at least it wasn't an indefinite delay like the past couple records:um2:

However the fact she couldn't even be bothered to repost the delay announcement really irritates me

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

The delay itself wasn't that big of an issue to me because at least it wasn't an indefinite delay like the past couple records:um2:

However the fact she couldn't even be bothered to repost the delay announcement really irritates me

Ya I feel like there’s a difference between “release date moved from date x to date y” and “album out later later” or “rock candy sweet june 1” and then that date coming and going with absolutely no mention of it ever again whatsoever :rip: 

1 hour ago, Pretty When You Fart said:

I honestly feel like the strength of her newer albums comes more from a lyrical standpoint than production I guess, which I think can be more attributed to Lana than Jack or anyone else she works with. Born to Die, UV, and Honeymoon are all obviously iconic but she’s grown so much as a lyricist since then that’s become more of the focal point of her work. I’m really excited for this album and hope it’s not too wordy or clunky and has some more variety production wise.

Yeah exactly! The lyricism is the focus now compared to before when it was more of a combination of it all together. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Ya I feel like there’s a difference between “release date moved from date x to date y” and “album out later later” or “rock candy sweet june 1” and then that date coming and going with absolutely no mention of it ever again whatsoever :rip: 

lana doesn't owe anyone in terms of what she creates, but with something like a delay it feels disrespectful to fans to not be clear about it.

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Or "I'll be releasing a digital album for Christmas. American Standards and Classics" 😍😍😍

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Or "I'll be releasing a digital album for Christmas. American Standards and Classics" 😍😍😍

with Lana's track record, we could play this game all day:bebe:

"Pacific Blue"

"Cherry music video"

"music video for every song on NFR"

the list goes on and on...

i'm going to lübeck and bremen :bebe:

oh well that's way cooler tbh:toofloppy: