Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Fingertips said:

I think she's dropping the LDR10 single on Tuesday with the next album announcement...:bebe:

that would be the most chaotic thing ever done honestly I'm so here for it

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

part of why she released two albums in a year is because she didn't want to promote blue bannisters and so it made sense for the album to just piggyback off COTC's promo. I can't see her doing that right now because Ocean Blvd has a full promotional campaign behind it and it just doesn't make sense to announce another album two weeks before this one releases; its just messy and would confuse people. so I really don't know what to expect tbh

what do we think is the title of this new album??? let's do the title first and then move to the new batch of made-up tracklist songs! so excited! 

giphy.gif

Just now, Three White Butterflies said:

Very interesting that it’s “worth the wait”  is this something we’ve been waiting for a while? Is this the thing ben mentioned about Lana wanting to do???? It’s either the covers album OR ITS THE UNRELEASED COLLECTION? 

"NEW MUSIC" - @Kintsugi

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

imagine more magazines later this fall alongside an album drop :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

why would a soundtrack be unbelievable? why would a covers album be unbelievable?

you said it in your first paragraph: "lana said she’s the most inspired she’s ever been since btd"

with how raw OB sounds so far, i dont think shes going to be focusing on "other peoples" projects. it sounds more like another album from her.

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

If she releases a surprise 10th studio album this one will literally be forgotten about like the tunnel under ocean boulevard :trisha:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, selfbeyondtheory said:

its just messy and would confuse people

it's her brand at this point. get on with the programme! :party:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Very interesting that it’s “worth the wait”  is this something we’ve been waiting for a while? Is this the thing ben mentioned about Lana wanting to do???? It’s either the covers album OR ITS THE UNRELEASED COLLECTION? 

or aka since shes wanted to do that forever, but also NEW music. it seems weird to call unreleased or aka "new music" and in the context of lana...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole