Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

DNC is actually like a code where A=1 and so on

so its

D= 4

N = 14

C = 3

4: 14 + 3 = 17

the album is dropping at 4:17am !!!! :true:

lana isnt hanging with taylor thatttt much

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, JonBatisteInterlude said:

no way Lana pushed her album back because of that album.. it’s definitely something :bebe:

its a grower for sure but You/Handstand/River arent bad ... :true:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

no way Lana pushed her album back because of that album.. it’s definitely something :bebe:

It better be.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Omg girl 😭 you don’t sound pessimistic at all and you are NOT dragging anything on at all. :oprah3: Don’t let anyone make you think that you are either 🚫 ❤️
That’s a good point! He could be an engineer (on the cover it just says Dean Reid and Laura Sisk, but Ian could also be part of the crew - Sam Dew technically has production/writing credits on A&W but isn’t credited on the cover. So you may be right!! 🫶) 

i love you😭 i do think she works on multiple projects at the same time ALL the time … and in her long post she credited a ton of people with their help on the album, but not ian, even though she had posted a story with him in it … so i think it could also be non ocean blvd related :oprah3: 

one of us will be right (unless she decided to scrap whatever it is he worked on and their work disappears from the world forever meeting the same fate as beauties such as roses bloom for you :oprah3: but that will not happen i simply do not permit it)

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, American Whore said:

so that confirms we aren't getting it tonight. unless someone gets it from a shop sometime during the day. any new zealanders wanna go check their record shops?

The night is young :xgiggle:

I actually hope it doesn't leak tomorrow, that'd be so funny. This place will be lit...  :lange: :thumb3:

I say we all just remain perched for the ~surprise~ on Tuesday!

Not the TikTok locals spreading false info and then the video going viral :delish:https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRW3yELm/

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram