Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I feel like she would be more clear if the album was delayed. She didn't even repost it :um2:

Maybe she was talking about the new merch but either way if it's really delayed it's going to leak the 10th unless the stores don't get the actual vinyl until the week of the 24th :eek:

giphy.gif

ok if the problem is miley releasing on the same date, then lana should release on feb. i really don’t understand it being pushed so far back to march 24 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I feel like she would be more clear if the album was delayed. She didn't even repost it :um2:

Maybe she was talking about the new merch but either way if it's really delayed it's going to leak the 10th unless the stores don't get the actual vinyl until the week of the 24th :eek:

Yeah, like why wouldn't she wait until her store and iTunes updated with the new date before she announced it :air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

she deleted the post

Hide contents

IMG_1771.png?width=276&height=427

I swear if she moved bc of miley fucking cyrus...like BFFR. If she can outsell Tyler The Creator (at arguably the height of his career) AND Meek Mill to get #1 for LFL...she can outsell Miley. She hasn't had a #1 debut since 2013 and flowers was a flop. I'm fuming...

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

I swear if she moved bc of miley fucking cyrus...like BFFR. If she can outsell Tyler The Creator (at arguably the height of his career) AND Meek Mill to get #1 for LFL...she can outsell Miley. She hasn't had a #1 debut since 2013 and flowers was a flop. I'm fuming...

yeah it's BS if she delayed it because of miss cyrus I also hope it's not the reason. maybe it's the merch that is dropping on the 24th??? we need solid answers 809084975642968084.gif?size=48&quality=l

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Also if the delay was because of Miley they would just push it 1 week not 2 right? She may outsell but there's no way her second weeks is as strong as Lana's opening.

Maybe they couldn't get the vinyl on time (and that way it won't leak early anyway).

I feel like it makes no sense to delay an album for competition because what if someone bigger than Miley announces now for the 24th? :thumb2:

giphy.gif

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

yeah it's BS if she delayed it because of miss cyrus I also hope it's not the reason. maybe it's the merch that is dropping on the 24th??? we need solid answers 809084975642968084.gif?size=48&quality=l

Knowing our damn luck Taylor Swift will suddenly release RTV on the 24th and then we'll be double fucked...:crying4:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

So basically we have to delete the last two weeks of our lives and re-do them again, back to jan 1st i guess 

d78.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the way i have so many conflicting feelings rn.... sheer excitement at the tracklist and how crazy it sounds, disbelief at the VB sample, overjoyed bc TITTY, but sadness at the delay and stress at not wanting to miss out on this new merch LMAOOO im scared to sleep in case i wake up and its gone :paris:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Also if the delay wasn't because of Miley they would just push it 1 week not 2 right? She may outsell but there's no way her second weeks is as strong as Lana's opening.

Maybe they couldn't get the vinyl on time (and that way it won't leak early anyway).

I feel like it makes no sense to delay an album for competition because what if someone bigger than Miley announces now for the 24th? :thumb2:

Ya I feel like it has to be a delay with the vinyl 

I'm hoping the Venice Bitch sample involves drums and guitars that start at 6:05 and end at 6:54 :pray2: Very specific but I have my vision 

imageproxy.jpg