Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

So sometimes afternoon for us euros, am I doing the math right?

Wouldn't it be around 9:30 or 10:30 AM in most countries in Europe

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 hours ago, burthday kake said:

i just woke up so sorry if someone already shared this but Lana commented this under that @/empireoflounge ‘s IG post about them doing an article on the albumECAF9406-AC66-4-DD7-9-BCC-5969-B7-E37338

sjsjsjjdjd i can’t read this for the life of me.. does she mean oh my what will be said as in, just you (the fans) wait for all this info OR she really doesn’t even know about them at all & is genuinely curious wtf they’re going to say with so little to go off - probably this tbh … so yeah expect nothing. 

also unliking so no one finds my burner:bye3:

I really think it’s an article about the record and not an interview and she is just as in the dark about it as we are :hide: and given the words “beyond criticism” in regards to Lana on the cover, she’s probably like :raven:

Don't articles have to be read and reviewed by an artist's team/managers especially if they're on the cover of a magazine 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 hours ago, burthday kake said:

i just woke up so sorry if someone already shared this but Lana commented this under that @/empireoflounge ‘s IG post about them doing an article on the albumECAF9406-AC66-4-DD7-9-BCC-5969-B7-E37338

sjsjsjjdjd i can’t read this for the life of me.. does she mean oh my what will be said as in, just you (the fans) wait for all this info OR she really doesn’t even know about them at all & is genuinely curious wtf they’re going to say with so little to go off - probably this tbh … so yeah expect nothing. 

also unliking so no one finds my burner:bye3:

this is so 😭 it’s either very ominous or very exciting i can’t tell 💀 i feel like it’s ominous though because the magazine was replying random things like single emojis to fans but they didn’t reply to lana at all

if she doesn’t have any idea about it, it’s actually so cute how she checks up on us though, because why would she even care or comment on a random article when people write about her all the time :rip: she saw us losing our minds

1 minute ago, fine china said:

I hope she talks about Paris, Texas :wub: I am so curious about this one

I don't think it's an interview lol

At least the question of "what is going to be in this article" will be over in less than 24 hours :blush3:

Personally, I can read her comment both ways.

"what will be said?" :smile: and

"what will be said..?" :eek:

I'm so conflicted because I can't imagine her spilling anything big/major to a random account, but at the same time this seems like their official 'magazine debut' and lana did announce on Hola TV. 

either way, I'm keeping expectations ground level and if we get anything I'll be pleasantly surprised.

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, fine china said:

Let me dream :deadbanana:

Paris, Texas out 2.3.23 :oprah4:

17 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Wouldn't it be around 9:30 or 10:30 AM in most countries in Europe

Thank you king, 9:30 in London indeed. God I’m bad with this, but to paraphrase Lana “I’m not meant to be a pilot, I’m a poet” 

This article gives me Mojo vibes from the Chemtrails era… where they talked a lot about the new album.

but hey, I’m sure LB tomorrow will be disappointed by that new article because we had that info from insiders :gasp::eek2: