Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

If it's anything like this, i'm sure we'll find out something we don't already know :lolliney:

I think there's a small possibility Lana did actually talk to them for an interview over DMs or something but at the same time her comment is making me question that :bebe:

Just now, Blossom said:

found the owners instagram and he doesn't follow anyone in lanas team. he is giving weird crypto obsessed / self- proclaimed "entrepreneur" aka scammer

that is so Charlie Grant from him…

Spoiler

what if

and also for giving me Margaret

Whatever it is at least we'll find out tomorrow so we won't be waiting for weeks for a possible disappointment :thumb2:

I find a bit weird that Lana commented cause it's not like it did that much noise. It's just a random 6k followers digital "magazine" so the fact that she said something about it makes me think it's legit

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

found the owners instagram and he doesn't follow anyone in lanas team. he is giving weird crypto obsessed / self- proclaimed "entrepreneur" aka scammer

lana fandom got clowned again:judgingu4:

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Whatever it is at least we'll find out tomorrow so we won't be waiting for weeks for a possible disappointment :thumb2:

I find a bit weird that Lana commented cause it's not like it did that much noise. It's just a random 6k followers digital "magazine" so the fact that she said something about it makes me think it's legit

That's what I'm thinking too lol like how did she find it so quickly if she didn't already know about it :oic3:

i’m curious if lana did actually talk to them but the headline “The new album confirms her uniqueness beyond criticism” caught her off guard and that’s why she said what she did, like oh no what are you going to write about me in the rest of the article lol

2 minutes ago, Blossom said:

Help the owner is Zorian Leak Exclusive, Inc and the whole album is leaking tomorrow :air2:

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I really realllllly hope ur right

Just now, fishtails said:

That's what I'm thinking too lol like how did she find it so quickly if she didn't already know about it :oic3:

she saw us talking about it on here. That’s also why she confirmed the Brazil tour :dua:

"Don’t forget me"

This is just another layer of the "dark and berserk" era we're about to enter :lolliney:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

she stalks lanaboards:brows:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Y’all better promise not to harass that poor “magazine” if this turns out to be a fluke. Probably just a university student or something trying to build up a portfolio. I doubt they realized it would create such attention :rip:

2 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Y’all better promise not to harass that poor “magazine” if this turns out to be a fluke. Probably just a university student or something trying to build up a portfolio. I doubt they realized it would create such attention :rip:

They're ready to pounce and I'm not sure anything can stop them :beyonce:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I still find weird that they would get the album 2 months before release tho :wtf3:

They make clear on the post that it is about the record as a whole but why would that random person/magazine/whatever have it :bebe:

and I don't think her team would trust them enough to send it :thumb3:

Like we're not talking about a small local news outlet... it's literally one person (or a small group) with an instagram account that occasionally interviews people.

I wanted to believe but the more I think about it the less sense it makes :um2:

giphy.gif