Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Me, sleeping peacefully until 9 EST, not missing anything, and earning my beauty sleep 

:gurl:

LanaBoards, r/lanadelrey, and ATRL waking up even earlier or not sleeping at all to have meltdowns when they read the article to discover "there will be 16 songs. Lana sings on most of them"

:monica:

What’s the magazine again? I missed when it was first posted

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Me, sleeping peacefully until 9 EST, not missing anything, and earning my beauty sleep 

:gurl:

LanaBoards, r/lanadelrey, and ATRL waking up even earlier or not sleeping at all to have meltdowns when they read the article to discover "there will be 16 songs. Lana sings on most of them"

:monica:

you after realizing that the interview announces a new single, has links to new snippets, and a new lana photoshoot :lange::bebe:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnwv20gIypn/?igshid=YWJhMjlhZTc= here’s the instagram post abt it

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Just now, shadesofyayo said:

you after realizing that the interview announces a new single, has links to new snippets, and a new lana photoshoot :lange::bebe:

Me calling off of work tomorrow morning just to type KFBSLDJAKFJWKFNWKFHSOJFN on LanaBoards dot com if that happens

mean-girls-im-sick.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Evergreen said:

The melody of Paris, Texas is so beautiful and so nostalgic. Very interesting what Lana will do with it and how her voice will enhance the instrumental.   :wub:

wait i’m confused, how do yk the melody of Paris, Texas? Was it leaked?

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

18 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Empire of Lounge

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On 1/19/2023 at 3:37 AM, x VB said:

They wouldn’t censor a pic on her personal webstore + the gif sent via mail shows the credits

http://FEAC26-F1-6-E63-4-DC6-98-A7-FB894546-EA1

that’s why it’s blank

WAIT omg i just remembered this happened… look at all the words on the insert, maybe we’re getting full lyrics for all songs this time :trisha: i don’t feel like only credits would take up that much

Just now, lilac heaven said:

WAIT omg i just remembered this happened… look at all the words on the insert, maybe we’re getting full lyrics for all songs this time :trisha:

Watch that be songwriting/production credits :eartha2:

Just now, lilac heaven said:

WAIT omg i just remembered this happened… look at all the words on the insert, maybe we’re getting full lyrics for all songs this time :trisha:

That’s probably just two songs given how long they are :oic2: (and one of them is judas’ passage from the bible for the interlude:gasp:)

59 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

it's instagram page looks professional, I'll give this magazine a chance :true:

Its Youtube looks fleshed out, and there is a "livestream" tab which makes me hopeful there might be a live performance re the 2018 NFR live debut from Jack's studio.

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i hope not i don’t think they would take up that much space… but yeah they probably are 🪦

Maybe it's the full credits as in every instrument and engineer. That would explain why it's so long :thumb2:

giphy.gif