Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

40 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

Someone said they had 1K followers before the Lana post (6K now). If they lay an egg tomorrow they're going to get hammered. default_whatever2

a rotten egg, not a golden egg.

Imagine if there was a LanaBoards edition of the album only available on the village & you had to be a member here for like a week before it came out.

The cool thing is all the ones who preordered, Their usernames are on the inner sleeve similarly to Britney’s Fan edition of Glory…

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Imagine if there was a LanaBoards edition of the album only available on the village & you had to be a member here for like a week before it came out.

The cool thing is all the ones who preordered, Their usernames are on the inner sleeve similarly to Britney’s Fan edition of Glory…

I’ve thought of the same thing but with a tour. Like if you joined within a week or earlier you get a presale code (which could easily be leaked I know but still). 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

im sure theres going to be so many more confusing lyrics on this album like the “LSD/how this deep” lyric from COCC. i cant wait for the discussions :thumb3:

ok but this one is actually in the video description lmao 

1 minute ago, honeymoonwhore said:

ok but this one is actually in the video description lmao 

many people think it purposely sounds like both though :hooker: like a “white mustang/why am i staying” situation. im guessing there will be more moments like that on this record

2 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

many people think it purposely sounds like both though :hooker: like a “white mustang/why am i staying” situation. im guessing there will be more moments like that on this record

oh yeah definitely, she loves to play with words, pretty sure there's a name for that but idk :silly:

7 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

What happens when Kintsugi replaces Black Beauty as my fav song, what happens then :eartha2:

Then we all cheer :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

oh yeah definitely, she loves to play with words, pretty sure there's a name for that but idk :silly:

it’s called wordplay :bebe:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

6 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Just now, cherrytropico said:

it’s called wordplay :bebe:

i'm sorry this is so funny to me auisdfas :eartha:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

i think it’s time to gatekeep the signup process 

some newbies are starting to concern me:crossed:

cant wait to be disappointed tomorrow when absolutely nothing happens because it sounds like lana is just as surprised as we are

Made it to the end of this thread - yay! Thanx. I appreciate all the info and opinions! I needed a light diversion today, so I went through some 50 pages since the last one I read . . . Mission accomplished. You see I have some deep-seated thoughts on the meanings of the songs. I am excited and feel dialed in to Lana's most recent work, starting with NFR. BB is my fav.

3 minutes ago, Louise said:

light diversion

is not 

3 minutes ago, Louise said:

50 pages

that’s hundreds of posts from some of the most deranged ppl on the internet all being consumed within a few hours. Are you still even in this dimension? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹