Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, The Grants said:

what tracks do we think are going to be about Sean? idk why but I kinda relate to their relationship :cryney2:

Sweet, Candy Necklace, Fingertips, and Peppers is going to be a diss track towards him ala Tulsa Jesus Freak:agree:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Jimtheman said:

How will we receive the article if there is no website? When Lana said “what will be said” maybe this is what she was getting at 

WHAT THE FUCK IS A EMPIRE OF LOUNGE:trisha: AND WHY DOESNT IT HAVE A WEBSITE

2 minutes ago, Jimtheman said:

How will we receive the article if there is no website? When Lana said “what will be said” maybe this is what she was getting at 

im sure theyll post a link to it on their story or something, i guess we’ll see :um2:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

4 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

im sure theyll post a link to it on their story or something, i guess we’ll see :um2:

I think the article will only be about information that we already know... and the "magazine" is a magazine that doesn't even have a website...

ps: it has 66 youtube followers:lange:

2 minutes ago, bluebanesters said:

I think the article will only be about information that we already know... and the "magazine" is a magazine that doesn't even have a website...

ps: it has 66 youtybe followers

and their bio has a link to the guys PayPal... sus

The Jen post has too many coincidences to not be for a Lana MV :creepna2:

If the pictures are recent we'd still be a bit far from the final product so it could be for the album release week single :true:

And not to mention Chuck & co also teased filming something in Hawaii around New Year's and that could be coming really soon :brows:

giphy.gif

Ok yeah this Magazine thing is super suspect :scoff: what the

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

and their bio has a link to the guys PayPal... sus

the article dont have nothing new... we can move on:trisha:

also i think that the "article" is an insta caption

Didn't someone in this thread say that they read articles from this "magazine" :eartha2:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Based on their other posts with "interviews" the article will likely just be an Instagram post with the article on the pictures 

Like this one I guess:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgui0cDMCoB/?igshid=OTRmMjhlYjM=

But this seems to be the first time they posted a magazine mock-up so its also possible this is their very first magazine but, regardless it will be digital and probably on Instagram only lol

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

Based on their other reports with "interviews" the article will likely just be an Instagram posts with the article on the pictures 

Like this one I guess:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgui0cDMCoB/?igshid=OTRmMjhlYjM=

But this seems to be the first time they posted a magazine mock-up so its also possible this is their very first magazine but, regardless it will be digital and probably on Instagram only lol

If it's anything like this, i'm sure we'll find out something we don't already know :lolliney: