Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

these new members are…. interesting :xgiggle:

anyways i feel like lana has no clue whats on that magazine so im expecting nothing tomorrow… especially since they used a picture for the cover that everyone already has

you guys cant read for shit :lmao:

but besides that i wonder what the music videos for this will be like

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

this thread is so boring yall have nothing to talk about ugh

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, heavensentslut said:

this thread is so boring yall have nothing to talk about ugh

yeah it's almost as if this website is LanaBoards

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

2 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

you guys cant read for shit :lmao:

but besides that i wonder what the music videos for this will be like

I think she should do one for Grandfather stand on the shoulders of my father when he's deep sea fishing or whatever

I think it should be really literal with Anthony Hopkins or some shit standing on Rob's shoulders on a speed boat

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I think she should do one for Grandfather stand on the shoulders of my father when he's deep sea fishing or whatever

I think it should be really literal with Anthony Hopkins or some shit standing on Rob's shoulders on a speed boat

Actually to be COMPLETELY serious (look at me quoting myself like a narcissist)

Because this song is clearly about watching over her father while he's deep sea fishing, she could do an mv with her as a mermaid under the water saving him from the perils of the ocean

I think that would be marvellous

We WILL get our mermaid moment @Fever

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 minutes ago, paris texas said:

i like how you can tell who has read a book recently and who has not in this thread :hillary:

i'd kinda love to know what books / if there are any books that lana was inspired by for this album

same! I love reading her book recs

10 minutes ago, paris texas said:

i like how you can tell who has read a book recently and who has not in this thread :hillary:

i'd kinda love to know what books / if there are any books that lana was inspired by for this album

The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious (The Collected Works of Carl Jung)

To the Lighthouse/Mrs Dalloway

Nightwood by Djuna Barnes

Queenie is a Modernist at heart, just a different sect of modernism being explored now compared to Eliot on Honeymoon

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

11 minutes ago, paris texas said:

The movie This Property Is Condemned is probably a source of inspiration for this album…

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The way this discussion is only the first of many to come :thumb2:

and candy necklace .. there’s already a disagreement (my umbrella vs my own brother) from a 5 second snippet! and nobody can tell what she’s saying in the snippet that does not exist

she’s always been the queen of making us guess :oprah:

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

and candy necklace .. there’s already a disagreement (my umbrella vs my own brother) from a 5 second snippet! and nobody can tell what she’s saying in the snippet that does not exist

can we go back to fighting about whether candy necklace has guitar or not

much simpler times 

:eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

10 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

OMG, ya for that one so far I’m on “my umbrella” but it’s so random so I’d need the full song but I never even thought of “my own brother”

My thought is that person is what protects her from rain so she loves him but I’m just making sense of “Rockefella my umbrella” and rhyming wise ella and ella rhyme better than ella and ther. 

8Qg234E.gif

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

The mv for Paris, Texas should CLEARLY feature @Paris Hilton in Texas

Blackoutzone can confirm that Paris Hilton will be making a special remix for Paris, Texas.

47-BFA7-CA-CDE9-4013-B681-29-C9399-BD748

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

29 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

For some reason, when I think of taco truck, I only think of fish tacos. NO REGULAR TACOS, only fish ones.

The way Taco Truck is such a random thing and such a Lana thing at the same time. Like I was surprised but not at the same time. 

The duality that Lana makes me go through is uncanny and “x VB” :excited:

8Qg234E.gif