Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

55 minutes ago, Blossom said:

how soon before an album is released does she usually release merch?

The merch usually comes with the release but occasionally there will be some stuff released with a big single or the preorder

If she releases another single, I could see some stuff (like the boxset, maybe a shirt or jacket) being released with it 

45 minutes ago, fishtails said:

The merch usually comes with the release but occasionally there will be some stuff released with a big single or the preorder

If she releases another single, I could see some stuff (like the boxset, maybe a shirt or jacket) being released with it 

thank u for this info! praying for a single omfg

We need a Lana store updates bot (not that it would be any use :toofunny:) like Taylor Swift fans made for her store. I am not missing this merch drop but I also cannot be refreshing that website the way I have been for the past four days.

8V7Yvel.png

1 minute ago, Golden Hour said:

We need a Lana store updates bot (not that it would be any use :toofunny:) like Taylor Swift fans made for her store. I am not missing this merch drop but I also cannot be refreshing that website the way I have been for the past four days.

they did that??:eartha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, Golden Hour said:

Updates with new products, what sizes are left of existing products, price reductions, etc. It's sort of amazing actually.

i will never be that feral to give a millionaire my money but if someone is releasing cute products (elizabeth) then maybe i'll attempt but a whole BOT :air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i will never be that feral to give a millionaire my money but if someone is releasing cute products (elizabeth) then maybe i'll attempt but a whole BOT :air:

I think it started during the folklore era when people were desperately trying to get the variants during restock and then they just kept it going. 

8V7Yvel.png

19 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

Updates with new products, what sizes are left of existing products, price reductions, etc. It's sort of amazing actually.

under what satanic spell does that woman have her fans :awkney:

why are gif not embedding btw? 

oh yeah OT… ocean blvd woo 

22 hours ago, Manson said:

So one thing about the tittie cover - is it just the box from the boxset or are we actually gonna get ANOTHER vinyl and that's the cover?

I already bought two versions and I honestly think now I want the tittie cover :ohno:

Is it confirmed as a LDR Village exclusive or something?

?

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

When the boxset doesn't even include a Charlie litho and I have to rethink me entire life....a tragedy

amber-lynn-amberlynn-reid.gif

when it includes a boob picture disc but the hole in the middle is on the nipple amber-lynn-amberlynn-reid.gifamber-lynn-amberlynn-reid.gifamber-lynn-amberlynn-reid.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif