Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

4 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

I'm curious to know what the one item hotshot said would soon be for sale on shoplanadelrey. Necklace? Something else? 

The anticipation of getting these items is driving me crazy. I swear I'm gonna be up so early tomorrow just refreshing and looking :icant:

Usually it takes 2-3 weeks between adding a product and publishing it, so I would be surprised if it's out tomorrow.

30 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

Amazon doesn't charge preorders until it dispatches them though, so you shouldn't have been charged in December. If they for some reason did contact your bank to dispute the charge.

I already contacted my bank and they confirmed that I was charged for the item, i got a full refund 

On 3/21/2023 at 1:09 PM, 711 Heaven said:

My racing jacket is going to be delivered on Thursday we are truly winning today :ahh:

Fedex is a filthy LIAR!!! It just arrived in my city this morning. Fingers crossed it'll be here tomorrow and I can show you guys the patches. 

hyz6.gif

my standard black vinyl shipped from her store so i should have it in a few weeks lol. but its the first time i've preordered a vinyl from her store where they didn't wait like a month after the release to ship it. so sonce both my indie and standard vinyls are on the way, i'm just waiting on the amazon one to ship (of course the one i'm most excited for is the only one that hasn't shipped)

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

does anyone have more pics of the green indie vinyl yet?

I'm not happy with the pics ive seen so far; I have pick-up scheduled for tmrw and really debating cancelling my order and going for the target variant instead!!

5 minutes ago, HowYouGetThatWay said:

does anyone have more pics of the green indie vinyl yet?

I'm not happy with the pics ive seen so far; I have pick-up scheduled for tmrw and really debating cancelling my order and going for the target variant instead!!

Fr5ISh0WIAEN39b?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.tiktok.com/@banquetrecords/video/7213690177569508613?q=did you know that tunnel under vinyl&t=1679589003072

What do u think? :sideeye:

5 hours ago, burthday kake said:

exclusive retail CD: sooo no lyrics, all the writing is credits.

the poster is the backside of the booklet which is kind of ??? hmmm surprised me tbh! BUT because the cd is so cute, if you choose to put the poster up somewhere, it still looks great with a clear front imo

and s/o to my sister @bambi eyes for letting me open it and show everyone everything :kiss: shes the cd gal of the fam, im the vinyl hoe

9-B51-F619-A73-F-4773-B56-E-952-DF89-C0408.jpg  E2-D4-AB30-A845-4-DD6-B0-F8-0-DE8-C57-D7650.jpg 

14-C3-F634-B97-E-40-C5-9-A0-A-B42-B3-DFD600-A.jpg3-E9-AC26-D-9-A54-4-CBE-A35-C-EF9-E621-AEB5-C.jpg

WAIT U AND BAMBI EYES ARE IRL SISTERS????

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

22 minutes ago, singintheblues said:

idk if some batches really do look lime or if it was just the lighting in some of the pics yesterday but i'm so glad at least the batch banquet records has is the creamier minty green bc that's where i ordwred from and it looks beautiful. i wonder if one of those packages is mine!

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

White vinyl shipped :ahh:

Still no updates from Amazon tho...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹