Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

21 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

i ordered from vinilo and have not received any updates either :toofunny:

I used the chat function on the website and they’ve responded saying they only received their shipment today and they’re trying their best to get shipment out tomorrow :judgingu:

but at least they’re getting it out! Maybe I should contact assai now! Amazon vinyl still saying it’s due tomorrow 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I used the chat function on the website and they’ve responded saying they only received their shipment today and they’re trying their best to get shipment out tomorrow :judgingu:

but at least they’re getting it out! Maybe I should contact assai now! Amazon vinyl still saying it’s due tomorrow 

damn well that’s good news at least! my amazon vinyl hasnt even shipped yet 😭

giphy.gif

They just made a bundle on the UK store and my heart gasped thinking it was the boxset or some signed stuff but as always I'm being delulu :toofloppy:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

8 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

They just made a bundle on the UK store and my heart gasped thinking it was the boxset or some signed stuff but as always I'm being delulu :toofloppy:

They removed the super fan bundle tho.. I hope more merch is coming, I want that rosary necklace!!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I just got this email from the indie shop I ordered from:

"If you received this email, this means you purchased an Indie Exclusive pressing of Lana Del Rey's upcoming album, Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd. We had well over 200 copies listed for sale, which is the amount of copies we pre-purchased from Interscope for that pressing. Our copies just shipped out and along with that notification, we were contacted with concerns about our pre-shipment order. Unfortunately, they are refunding us for more than half of the records as they found out they did not have the stock to support such a large order. We are now only receiving 25 copies. Upon investigation, we discovered this is happening to most major indie stores that purchased bulk copies of them and listed them for pre-order back in December. To put this in scale, the largest music distributor, Alliance, can only send one IEX per store in the US."

I've seen other indie stores also say they've only gotten one copy of the indie variant. UGH

1 minute ago, rosemead ramada said:

"If you received this email, this means you purchased an Indie Exclusive pressing of Lana Del Rey's upcoming album, Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd. We had well over 200 copies listed for sale, which is the amount of copies we pre-purchased from Interscope for that pressing. Our copies just shipped out and along with that notification, we were contacted with concerns about our pre-shipment order. Unfortunately, they are refunding us for more than half of the records as they found out they did not have the stock to support such a large order. We are now only receiving 25 copies. Upon investigation, we discovered this is happening to most major indie stores that purchased bulk copies of them and listed them for pre-order back in December. To put this in scale, the largest music distributor, Alliance, can only send one IEX per store in the US."

I've seen other indie stores also say they've only gotten one copy of the indie variant. UGH

Thanks, now we know at least what happened. I wonder if they will do a repress. (Maybe in the right shade this time, lol) 

It was expensive watch it 

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

omg what....I guess the green will be the rarest then

I hope I still get mine :crying5:

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

Ugh I ordered two and neither are coming!! :scream: One from an indie store and a second copy from Amazon who also looks very unlikely to be delivering it

I'm now planning to go to a record store at 10am tomorrow morning and hope I can grab a copy. wish me luck!!

At least the store I ordered from is being very generous in their response. Since they can't send the order, they're offering a choice of receiving the black standard vinyl plus a free mystery record and refund on shipping, holding the order until next month when they get more green vinyl in stock, receiving a $40 store credit, or cancelling and getting a refund. What I choose will depend on whether I get a copy in person tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Thanks, now we know at least what happened. I wonder if they will do a repress. (Maybe in the right shade this time, lol) 

I can't believe they probably delayed the album release date because of vinyl manufacturing and we are ending up with fulfillment issues anyway! Based on the past different pressings I'm almost certain we're going to see very different pressings of the "same" variant.

8 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Ugh I ordered two and neither are coming!! :scream: One from an indie store and a second copy from Amazon who also looks very unlikely to be delivering it

I'm now planning to go to a record store at 10am tomorrow morning and hope I can grab a copy. wish me luck!!

At least the store I ordered from is being very generous in their response. Since they can't send the order, they're offering a choice of receiving the black standard vinyl plus a free mystery record and refund on shipping, holding the order until next month when they get more green vinyl in stock, receiving a $40 store credit, or cancelling and getting a refund. What I choose will depend on whether I get a copy in person tomorrow.

I can't believe they probably delayed the album release date because of vinyl manufacturing and we are ending up with fulfillment issues anyway! Based on the past different pressings I'm almost certain we're going to see very different pressings of the "same" variant.

Maybe I should try to do that too lol I thought about getting a green copy at the listening party I went to but they said they didn't recieve any at all...like not even the standard yet

But good luck, I hope you are able to get one tomorrow! I ordered a backup on Urban outfitters last month so I'm hoping they'll pull through

10 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Looks like it indeed. Btw, when I panicked yesterday I placed an order on EU Urban Outfitters and just got a mail it has been dispatched. Maybe you should do this, too. It won't be difficult to get rid of double copies later for what you paid. 

It was expensive watch it 

20 minutes ago, fishtails said:

now i feel like i should get a green one:icant:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

All the variants except the pic disc shipped lets gooo :dance: 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

everything has shipped except for my amazon vinyl from amazon france :crossed:

My amazon vinyl still hasn't shipped as well, I guess they're gonna wait until tomorrow lmao

Est. delivery is like March 29th-31st :xcry:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I've ordered an extra copy of the indie variant from Urban Outfitters. Rough Trade hasn't charged me for the vinyl yet, and that's the only one that hasn't shipped. I can always send one back or sell it (at a retail price)