Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

31 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

So when is that coke necklace coming huh :crossed:

I was thinking about it earlier and had the thought that maybe they're waiting to drop it with SYTH :pout: That or they'll drop it on an any given Tuesday at 3:30 in the morning

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

20 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Any status updates on this mystery item? :excited:

please let it be the coke necklace, i can't keep waiting for it in anticipation almost every day :trisha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

I just got my Amazon vinyl and it is very purple. It isn't an awful color, but I am disappointed considering the picture shows the vinyl matching the pink text on the cover. I think this was discussed already, but was anyone able to get a refund without having to return the item? If so, how?

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

1 minute ago, All Around the Moon said:

I just got my Amazon vinyl and it is very purple. It isn't an awful color, but I am disappointed considering the picture shows the vinyl matching the pink text on the cover. I think this was discussed already, but was anyone able to get a refund without having to return the item? If so, how?

Yes, many of us did. Just try to connect to real person on chat (keep on choosing other and type I want to talk to someone etc.). After that tell them you’re very disappointed with the color, it is false advertisement as you received purple vinyl instead of pink. Then they will say return it. You have to find an excuse for not returning it. Then they will refund your money.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

7 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Yes, many of us did. Just try to connect to real person on chat (keep on choosing other and type I want to talk to someone etc.). After that tell them you’re very disappointed with the color, it is false advertisement as you received purple vinyl instead of pink. Then they will say return it. You have to find an excuse for not returning it. Then they will refund your money.

this but the main reason thats rlly easy to say is its out of stock and you dont want to send it back just to not be able to get a replacement

30 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

21 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

this but the main reason thats rlly easy to say is its out of stock and you dont want to send it back just to not be able to get a replacement

Thank you! I'm talking to a real person now and she won't budge even though I said it's out of stock. I just requested another representative. Ugh I hope this works

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

2 minutes ago, All Around the Moon said:

Thank you! I'm talking to a real person now and she won't budge even though I said it's out of stock. I just requested another representative. Ugh I hope this works

I got the refund via chat and I didn't have to call them, I just told them that I'm not sending anything back in the mail since I don't live near one and the guy straight up refunded me once I said that. 

She better not drop anything $$$  (cough boxset cough) soon as my stove top smashed last night while I was cleaning it and my landlord said I have to pay to get it replaced (fair enough tbh- but it’s $1000 so fml 🤡🤡🤡

she can drop the boxset on RSD Black Friday to give me plenty of time to pay off this credit card bill lmao

24 minutes ago, jamesss said:

omg this is ridiculous :oprah2: I hate how they're trying to make it seem like its "exclusive" as if its not the standard cd 

I saw someone selling one of those "Horny" necklaces from Vida Kush for $200 on Mercari, claiming its "exclusive Lana popup merch" when its not even Lana merch and available on Vida Kush's website for $65 :sideeye:

15 hours ago, All Around the Moon said:

Me with three Amazon representatives :facepalm::toofloppy: my life is so hard, man

15 hours ago, Del Norte County said:

I got the refund via chat and I didn't have to call them, I just told them that I'm not sending anything back in the mail since I don't live near one and the guy straight up refunded me once I said that. 

Did you get the refund including shipping?

For anyone else still waiting for their magazine, my Rolling Stone FINALLY came today. I ordered directly from their website. Took a month and a day from when it was supposedly shipped. Annoying it took so long, but I'm relieved I finally got it :grinds:

Now if only LDR village would ship my damn air fresheners

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

For anyone else still waiting for their magazine, my Rolling Stone FINALLY came today. I ordered directly from their website. Took a month and a day from when it was supposedly shipped. Annoying it took so long, but I'm relieved I finally got it :grinds:

Now if only LDR village would ship my damn air fresheners

Did you get any kind of shipment notice email, or did the magazines just arrive?

32 minutes ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

Did you get any kind of shipment notice email, or did the magazines just arrive?

They just arrive out of the blue. I bought both covers and they came separately. I emailed Rolling Stone like two weeks ago and they said they don't provide tracking due to inflated cost but to allow at least 28 days (which is ridiculous but whatever, they did come)

Someone just posted on reddit the clear COCC they got when they bought their Tunnel merch, when it was offered as that "unlocked discount"

It definitely looks like it's the crystal clear Canadian pressing @Olympia and not the more common foggy variant. Now I wonder if the entire stock on the Interscope website is the Canadian pressing.

clt1y2dpv5ta1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

They've also added all the Tunnel merch to the Interscope store, in case anyone wants to buy new merch and combine it with the old stuff like the LFL boxset that's still for sale.