Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

The racing jacket is available for sale on the official interscope store, but sold out on Lana's store. I wonder if they maintain different inventories or what: https://store.interscope.com/collections/lana-del-rey/products/racing-jacket

They also still have the hoodie boxes and AW necklaces. Unfortunately also the same shipping costs abroad, lol. 

It was expensive watch it 

Still no rolling stone mag. Asking for a refund. It’s been almost two months. I asked for a refund a month ago and they said to keep waiting. I’m tired of waiting. So unprofessional. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

8 hours ago, maysparkle said:

Still no rolling stone mag. Asking for a refund. It’s been almost two months. I asked for a refund a month ago and they said to keep waiting. I’m tired of waiting. So unprofessional. 

Me too lol

9 hours ago, maysparkle said:

will u keep us updated? i'm on the same boat but i'm keeping a smidge of hope cus i know i'm gonna order it again anyway if they cancel it. 

UV/Honeymoon

also in general, does anyone else have delayed orders from her site? i tried ordering some cd's but there's this whole issue w stock when it says on the website that it still is in stock but I don't even- no one cares (i mean i do a little actually boy's got bills to pay etc.) but i'm honestly just confused and really dislike how they've kept my hard earned money hostage to no updates for like weeks now..

UV/Honeymoon

I’m literally moving May 31st, and the lighter isn’t supposed to ship until May 26th :toofunny: anyone know how I can change my address?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

has anyone received anything yet? did they say they would dispatch on the 2nd of may or it should arrive? i cant quite remember 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just got an email that my AW necklace dispatched (they didn’t actually ship it I just got a tracking number but that means they’ll ship it soon right?) and the shipping date on my order said June 2nd, is this a miracle? :hype:

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

has anyone received anything yet? did they say they would dispatch on the 2nd of may or it should arrive? i cant quite remember 

I think the dates where changing all the time and probably depend on what the website said this moment when you ordered. They kept on re-ordering from their suppliers obviously, with all those items selling out and then coming back with later shipping dates. (Plus their emails about delays for some items.) 

It was expensive watch it 

just got my pill case and DAMN is that bitch tiny i said it out loud and i swear to god i heard it say “whoteenie?” back to me like a jawa :air2: it’s still cunt af tho i’m not medicated so maybe i’ll keep my secrets in there instead :oopna:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

On 4/30/2023 at 2:28 AM, wildflowerwildfire said:

anyone who have gotten their racer jacket already? i’m wondering if it’s a more oversized fit or regular 

I ordered my usual size (small) and it fits a tad big on me, the sleeves are definitely longer than I’m used to but I love it that way. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

12 hours ago, taco truck said:

I’m literally moving May 31st, and the lighter isn’t supposed to ship until May 26th :toofunny: anyone know how I can change my address?

I moved too before a lot of packages from her store could get to me. I put a forward on my address at the post office and am crossing my fingers I still get everything. Not sure what will happen if the stuff I ordered gets sent back undelivered, I’ll be so pissed. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”