Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, jamesss said:

also the nudes for the ringer tee (im an XL) offer still stands!! get them while their hot and ‘barely legal’!!! :kiss::thumb3:

lhales.gif

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

9 hours ago, rural legend said:

I ordered it in M and it is a little long on me (I'm 5ft6 or 171cm) but other than that it fits nicely.

Thank you 🙏🏻 I’m slightly taller so M sounds perfect - hopefully it restocks soon 

1 hour ago, Party Favor said:

spent 30$ on a lighter that was not only delayed for two months, but is literally peeling around the LDR logo :eartha2:

This means the color is coming off? 

It was expensive watch it 

24 minutes ago, Olympia said:

This means the color is coming off? 

oh i know. i put that shit back in its box and counted down from 10. it's whatever i guess since im the only one who's going to see it, but really goes to show how cheaply made her merch is. disappointing but def not at all surprising lol

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

oh i know. i put that shit back in its box and counted down from 10. it's whatever i guess since im the only one who's going to see it, but really goes to show how cheaply made her merch is. disappointing but def not at all surprising lol

the fact that it was pretty expensive too for a lighter 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Have you got a picture? That's really bad. I ordered the lighter in February, it's supposed to ship June 30. Unfortunately I ordered it together with the racing jacket, so this one won't come before then either.... 

4 hours ago, Party Favor said:

Right? My lilac tee is super cute but you can see the lines of the frame around the picture that they dyed on the fabric. :um2:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

GUYS THE LIGHTER AND JACKET ON MY ORDER SAYS NOW "PROCESSED" :crai:

Yayyy, thanks - mine, too, just checked it after your message ❤️ Finally. 

1 hour ago, x VB said:

Right? My lilac tee is super cute but you can see the lines of the frame around the picture that they dyed on the fabric. :um2:

😩 Oh my... That's not beautiful 😢

30 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Yayyy, thanks - mine, too, just checked it after your message ❤️

😩 Oh my... That's not beautiful 😢

It's barely visible, but still f****d up for a €33 t-shirt

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

6 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

why do lana’s us store let you wait forever after requesting an order to be cancelled, why don’t they just cancel it right away when they’ve received and answered to your cancellation email? 

Because they only have two employees running the whole thing out of an Igloo in Antarctica , Internet for them is only available on Thursdays for 2 hours.  

…seems this way anyway

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

@hotshot2am is anything happening behind the scenes of the US website in the inventory? The UK store has no items in the merch section anymore (although you can still see the whistle and candy necklace on the main page). Are they preparing something? Am I just delulu? 

Screenshot-2023-06-20-at-16-35-03.png