Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

I got my Target exclusive and Indie vinyls today and they're both so pretty omg :oprah:

They show up a lot darker on camera, but the target one in person is much more of raspberry/dark pink and the Indie one is actually much more minty than some of the pictures make it look lol I had to make the image a bit brighter to get it look more accurate to how it really looks

Spoiler

Regular picture:

20230329-175102.jpg

Adjusted brightness, more accurate:

20230329-175136.jpg

Regular picture:

20230329-175220.jpg

20230329-175232.jpg

I will say though, even with adjusting the brightness my camera really isn't capturing the pink tone of the Target vinyl...its kinda weird but maybe its just my lighting 

8 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I got my Target exclusive and Indie vinyls today and they're both so pretty omg :oprah:

They show up a lot darker on camera, but the target one in person is much more of raspberry/dark pink and the Indie one is actually much more minty than some of the pictures make it look lol I had to make the image a bit brighter to get it look more accurate to how it really looks

Reveal hidden contents

Regular picture:

20230329-175102.jpg

20230329-175136.jpg

Regular picture:

20230329-175220.jpg

20230329-175232.jpg

I will say though, even with adjusting the brightness my camera really isn't capturing the pink tone of the Target vinyl...its kinda weird but maybe its just my lighting 

Yeah I keep seeing it as red in general in so many posts, but it's always described as some shade of pink, so def not just your lighting! Anyway, it's super pretty! Love it 💚💚💚

1 minute ago, Venice said:

Yeah I keep seeing it as red in general in so many posts, but it's always described as some shade of pink, so def not just your lighting! Anyway, it's super pretty! Love it 💚💚💚

That's good to know lol it really is a unique shade of dark pink 

Now I'm really excited to see how the Amazon exclusive looks...even if its not baby pink, all the pictures of it still look so pretty :creepna3:

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

That's good to know lol it really is a unique shade of dark pink 

Now I'm really excited to see how the Amazon exclusive looks...even if its not baby pink, all the pictures of it still look so pretty :creepna3:

Yesss! Ahh I'm so excited to see it too :xcry: 

That's weird, the white vinyl is back on the official store, with an inventory of 8,362 which is about where it was when they abruptly made it "sold out" the other day... I wonder what the reasoning was for making it "sold out" for a few days.. I thought maybe they notified the manufacturer they wanted to reduce their order size since it wasn't selling fast enough, but I guess not

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

szroburn5sqa1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Someone on reddit got their hoodie boxsets already

Looks like the same thin material as my t-shirt box, but at least it has a lid

That looks cool, but low effort, thats not a boxset more like a container with a picture

original.gif

i got my t-shirt and hoodie boxsets today. The t-shirt box is just cheap and flimsy. Stupid. But the big hoodie one is kind of nice. It's sturdy like a "boxset" box should be. I'll probably use it to store some of her merch. 

I just can’t believe Lana literally told us we were getting a boxset and this is what we got :awkney2: I don’t think our expectations were too high, I think she just shouldn’t have said anything to begin with. 

2 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

i got my t-shirt and hoodie boxsets today. The t-shirt box is just cheap and flimsy. Stupid. But the big hoodie one is kind of nice. It's sturdy like a "boxset" box should be. I'll probably use it to store some of her merch. 

Omg this is so good to hear. I received my t-shirt box already and it is such a joke. Like throwaway packaging.  My hoodie box should be here Friday so I am excited to hear its a sturdier material, bc my plan all along was to store merch in the boxes... How big is the hoodie box?

3 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Omg this is so good to hear. I received my t-shirt box already and it is such a joke. Like throwaway packaging.  My hoodie box should be here Friday so I am excited to hear its a sturdier material, bc my plan all along was to store merch in the boxes... How big is the hoodie box?

It's about a 10" square box 5 to 6 inches deep. It'll hold a good amount. 

My Amazon vinyl just got delivered today too lol I can't believe most of my vinyls came on the same day 

But anyways it's definitely not baby pink which I expected, but I am kind of surprised its not more opaque

Spoiler

20230329-202630.jpg

But when I hold it up to light I guess it does look more pink

Spoiler

20230329-202536.jpg

20230329-202557.jpg

I do wish it was a true baby pink, but it is still very pretty!

Her Canadian store's shipping is sooooooo slow + we never got the boxset or the Candy Necklace necklace. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

7 hours ago, MJx said:

I specifically chose standard delivery instead of express and Amazon Germany still sent it via DHL. I have previously had problems with the DHL in my country because they are asking for some insanely huge fees for each order that don't make sense and those fees alone might be more than double the price of the vinyl and shipping combined. This is so messed up. No way I am paying that.

To which country? Actually, when orders from abroad with custom fees etc arrive in Germany, DHL is still the cheapest. UPS wants a fortune here. 

2 hours ago, yourboy said:

Does rolling stone UK ship the B&W one and regular one separately? I ordered both and only b&w one came like what...?:toofloppy:

I think so. I ordered only the B&W one, but I heard those came usually later. 

That hoodie box looks lovely. They should have done it a bit bigger than 12" though. Damn, now I should buy it, lol. 

It was expensive watch it