Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

anyone have any idea why the lilac tee ships on april 13 in the US and may 26 in the UK?? like :lange:

As long as it‘s restocked in either S or M on the UK store, I don’t care when it ships! :eek:

3 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

As long as it‘s restocked in either S or M on the UK store, I don’t care when it ships! :eek:

i said F it and got the 2XL, i know i can get it to shrink and still have a comfortable oversized feel 

but then again i’m 6’3 so :whatever:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

3 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

anyone have any idea why the lilac tee ships on april 13 in the US and may 26 in the UK?? like :lange:

All merch incl. lighters, necklaces, jackets etc. will ship then from there. At least if they don't decide to give the UK merch stock to the US people after selling everything at the pop up store in LA, lol. Maybe we can wait for September then or get cancelled :-P (I am afraid the whole merch is still in the US and not on the way to UK already.) 

It was expensive watch it 

18 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

i said F it and got the 2XL, i know i can get it to shrink and still have a comfortable oversized feel 

but then again i’m 6’3 so :whatever:

I’m not as vertically blessed 😂

20 minutes ago, Olympia said:

All merch incl. lighters, necklaces, jackets etc. will ship then from there. At least if they don't decide to give the UK merch stock to the US people after selling everything at the pop up store in LA, lol. Maybe we can wait for September then or get cancelled :-P (I am afraid the whole merch is still in the US and not on the way to UK already.) 

I said I’d have a hot girl summer with my A&W necklace but at this point I wouldn’t hold my breath :crying5:

anybody here recieved their  white vinyl from her online canadian store??

they said my package shipped but its been a week and it hasnt moved from "Parcel Data Received, Shipment In Route to US Export Warehouse". I know thats not long but my friend lives near me an she got hers already so im scared.....:cryney:

Am I the only one who hears AW on vinyl really low?? In both my white and bright pink vinyl Sweet plays fine, but then when AW comes on it seems as if someone lowers the volume all way down

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Just now, Fireffie said:

Am I the only one who hears AW on vinyl really low?? In both my white and bright pink vinyl Sweet plays fine, but then when AW comes on it seems as if someone lowers the volume all way down

Yes!!! All my copies are like this. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

4 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

I also second this, listened to on the black vinyl so the quality should be better than the colored ones but I still had to turn the volume up for A&W

26 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

I was listening to the Amazon version last night and noticed the same thing. 

28 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Yep. Had to turn it up

So her store emailed me back and said they can’t mail me a replacement white vinyl because they’re sold out again. Ugh, so frustrating. Why did my vinyl come with a massive scratch on it? Her label clearly does not care about quality control.

25 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

The assai edition is back in stock and apparently it has been for at least a few hours? 

I can only see the indie cover? Stupid it’s just the same with a paper strip for the assai edition :bebe: I still bought in to it tho cos I’m weak lol

now I have the indie variant and the assai edition.. probs keep hold of the indie variant to sell later 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues