Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, fierybkn said:

my god...... at least you can sell some in five years for $100 :creepna3:

omg it’s funny you say that 😭 i only collect limited vinyl and i am actually kind of considering selling all of them in like 40 years and putting the money from it into retirement, even like UV and HM urban outfitters exclusives are worth over 10x what i paid for them less than a decade later

9 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

omg it’s funny you say that 😭 i only collect limited vinyl and i am actually kind of considering selling all of them in like 40 years and putting the money from it into retirement, even like UV and HM urban outfitters exclusives are worth over 10x what i paid for them less than a decade later

this makes me wonder if kids will listen to Lana in 40 years, they'll probably look back on A&W as one of the greatest smash hits of her career 

Just now, fierybkn said:

this makes me wonder if kids will listen to Lana in 40 years, they'll probably look back on A&W as one of the greatest smash hits of her career 

oh for sure, in 40 years i have a feeling Lana is gonna be one of the gateway artists into what kids then will consider “older” music, i think younger people are gonna be obsessed with her in the way younger people today are obsessed with like Stevie Nicks and Joni Mitchell

Just now, Thoth said:

Somebody was manifesting yellow vinyl with standard cover. They won so hard 

when all you have is ibis paint and a dream you try for gold

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

do the store exclusive vinyls ever usually restock after selling out? bc the white vinyl is already sold out and i haven't ordered mine yet :bebe:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

13 hours ago, American Whore said:

do the store exclusive vinyls ever usually restock after selling out? bc the white vinyl is already sold out and i haven't ordered mine yet :bebe:

maybe not immediately after release but they'll probably "mysteriously find more copies laying around"

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

maybe not immediately after release but they'll probably "mysteriously find more copies laying around"

bitch i'm so mad i didn't preorder earlier bc even the amazon exclusive one is sold out and has been for a couple weeks now and it says it's temporarily out of stock but like.... girl get it together and get more, i want a pink one, hoe

i'll probably get 2 of the target ones at least, they're usually easy to find around me tho. and i'll at least get one indie exclusive (maybe another one if i can to open). i usually get one of each and then periodically see if there's more of the other colors unless they're not really much different but idk what i'm gonna do this era :(

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

why does this era have to be the one with such beautiful presentation for each of the variants gatefolds? and even THE STICKERS WITH TITTIES :monica:

giphy.gif

On 1/5/2023 at 10:44 AM, boom like that said:

What are the chances of there being a boxset this era G2tqr2X.gif

I still think there's a chance it could be announced with the rest of the merch on release day :pray2:

You turntabling hipsters get all the fun with the vinyl variants. I'm just holding out hope Lana put out more CD versions for pre-order (and fuck the turtles!)—

Standard artwork

ahyXfeQ.jpg

Retail exclusive (e.g. Target, HMV, Fnac)

6gw1ouS.jpg

Note: This variant exists and available for pre-order via retail websites.

Amazon exclusive

iO6AdIa.jpg

Indie exclusive (e.g. Urban Outfitters, Spin Me Record, Rollin' Records, RSD)

9JJr1IN.jpg

Webstore exclusive (Universal Music online store)

NABzh2A.jpg

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

14 minutes ago, itsmarvinabel said:

You turntabling hipsters get all the fun with the vinyl variants. I'm just holding out hope Lana put out more CD versions for pre-order (and fuck the turtles!)—

Standard artwork

ahyXfeQ.jpg

Retail exclusive (e.g. Target, HMV, Fnac)

6gw1ouS.jpg

Note: This variant exists and available for pre-order via retail websites.

Amazon exclusive

iO6AdIa.jpg

Indie exclusive (e.g. Urban Outfitters, Spin Me Record, Rollin' Records, RSD)

9JJr1IN.jpg

Webstore exclusive (Universal Music online store)

NABzh2A.jpg

the standard CD looks so good damn