Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I TOTALLY want CD singles, I know the UK Pushes them for signed singles (charts), but the US needs to bring them back. Lana have a misc single set for songs like West Coast - Radio Mix or I Can Fly (I know that is associated with an OST, but you get the picture)!

What is the difference?

The ink often used IS inferior, Don’t let people on audio forums tell you they’re just as good / better than Pressed CDs.

What pissed me off a bit was Traumazine.

A “Limited edition Cd”

Ordered it, It was a CDr.

Then a few weeks go by - A proper CD release is made,

That is a cash grab & I won’t buy CDs from her store again…

IMG-3521.jpg

38 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

summarized assumption (rare to least rare):

white

light pink

dark pink

green

black

Agreed, the white variant has more hurdles to jump through to buy (or to convince others to purchase for you), it is allocated only on her personal merch store, is expensive, and is put into bundles for release week numbers, so it can be purchased with a CD or Casette without much intent.

4 hours ago, honey dew said:

This is depressing but thanks for the info :kiss2: 

Taylor and Adele should really fund the construction of at least one new pressing plant each

funny story- I ordered a copy of VBBOTG (Green pressing) on discogs and this fucking guy took 2 WEEKS to ship it… so he said he “included a surprise for my collection as an apology”… it was a Fucking copy of Adele’s 30 🤡 they literally are resorting to giving it away now lmfao 

9 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

funny story- I ordered a copy of VBBOTG (Green pressing) on discogs and this fucking guy took 2 WEEKS to ship it… so he said he “included a surprise for my collection as an apology”… it was a Fucking copy of Adele’s 30 🤡 they literally are resorting to giving it away now lmfao 

So after Adele's team blocked the whole vinyl production industry for months pressing 2 billion copies of her album, they end up giving it away for free because nobody accounted for the fact that the album sucked and wouldn't sell out ...... 🥰 All that for nothing, so cool 🥰😁

I dont really buy Color vinyls anymore because they sound like shit… but damn, not only have I preordered the standard black vinyl (this is my fave cover out fo the five), but I’m really tempted by the mint green when UO will have it in stock… even though I’ll never listen to it (this is why I prefer CDs for the exclusive art: they’re less expensive and easier to find; but hey, it’s not my luck this time, with CDs: only the Target one isn’t like the standard)

8 minutes ago, honey dew said:

So after Adele's team blocked the whole vinyl production industry for months pressing 2 billion copies of her album, they end up giving it away for free because nobody accounted for the fact that the album sucked and wouldn't sell out ...... 🥰 All that for nothing, so cool 🥰😁

I’m actually one of the few that really liked 30 and liked it better than 25 :bebe: But I get why it didn’t do as well as her other albums : The subject matter was very « adult » and the vibes were very retro / soul. And Adele is putting albums « too slowly » for the actual music industry and people forgot about her. I’m not sure Adele jammed the whole vinyl production with this one but if it’s true and it didn’t sell well,  she probably wont be « top of the list priority » the next time she puts an album out :thumb3: ,

a a opposed to Lana who sells out her damn coloured vinyls in preorders.

27 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

the green variant is prob my least fav personally,

i love that retro pistachio color actually, its super cute BUT i dont feel crazy about it in combination w the  cover art..

maybe if the text on the cover matched it, id dig it more

:eek2: im schizo abt aesthetic but yeah.

That one is my fave after the standard edition :bebe: At first, the Amazon one was the one I was eyeing but the mint green / pistachio one grew on me a lot because she looks so much like a 50-60s babydoll singer / Priscilla Presley look-a-like. It’s the white one I’m not super fond of :pft:. She is gorgeous af but I’m not a big fan of the pose and the photos inside. 

Despite not having a record player I have just purchased the Amazon exclusive vinyl for shipping to the uk HAHA

I love her dreamlike expression on that variant and the red HMV variant too actually, it’s like she knows something we don’t (…yet)

I would very much like a signed poster version though @polydor

49 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

where do the french lipsters find the vinyl variants ? :awkney: i feel like they are all sold out everywhere already and i ain’t paying 45€ + 30€ shipping and fees for a vinyl…again 

Fnac (dark pink), lana’s french store (white)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

59 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

That one is my fave after the standard edition :bebe: At first, the Amazon one was the one I was eyeing but the mint green / pistachio one grew on me a lot because she looks so much like a 50-60s babydoll singer / Priscilla Presley look-a-like. It’s the white one I’m not super fond of :pft:. She is gorgeous af but I’m not a big fan of the pose and the photos inside. 

My exact feelings/thoughts. The green cover is just pure perfection. Amazon would be second as well. The white is also my least fave but it and the standard were the first ones I got since the alts hadn’t been dropped yet. Like I panic bought them as soon as they went live in store lol. I should have waited! Oh well, the only one I ended up not getting was the dark pink. It’s cute but I just think the other alts are better! I may end up getting later though.  

10 minutes ago, Jimtheman said:

Despite not having a record player I have just purchased the Amazon exclusive vinyl for shipping to the uk HAHA

I love her dreamlike expression on that variant and the red HMV variant too actually, it’s like she knows something we don’t (…yet)

I would very much like a signed poster version though @polydor

I’m really hoping we get signed editions rather it is the vinyl itself or lithographs. I’m sure we will probably get something closer to release to pump up sales more. 

14 hours ago, the ocean said:

honestly i feel like the dark pink will be one of the rarer ones

i know it looks like there's a lot since they're being sold by target & hmv but i know that vinyls at target (especially ones by popular artists) sell fast

that vinyl was actually briefly sold out on the target website before they "restocked"

and they never repress so i think it'll actually be probably one of the rarest

Pretty sure it won’t be that rare. It’s being sold at target, HMV & Fnac. My best guess is either white or Amazon tbh

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif