Elle

2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition - January 21st

I, your gracious host for tonight, have arrived!

I may have jumped the gun by wearing my Decade Awards outfit for last year's awards, but I decided to pay homage to one of our nominees for our Iconic Lana Moment of the Decade award - her performance of Million Dollar Man at Hackney Weekend!

I got my red dress on tonight, dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight.

Done my hair up real big beauty queen style, high heels off - I'm feeling alive!

52640959874_c65c634cb1_c.jpg

Spoiler

52641177393_77a99ddea3_o.png

Also, sorry for CRASHing into @electra on my way here.. I can't drive, idk who gave me a car oops xx

(welcome back queen :wub:)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So, I'm just sitting there, right? And then all of a sudden my damn beehive comes out! Like the crafty Lizzy queen I am, I'm just rolling with it and am vibing with an outfit change as well. Here's the revamped Lipsters lewk

f5d4ed51502290cacc7913d928bd9dea--lana-del-rey-photoshoot-lana-delray.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

"Just now caught by the paps, boom like that, on his way to the annual Lipsters event for which he has been consecutively nominated for the second year in a row. Paparazzi recordings caught blt mid phone conversation, "...cha latte AND MAKE IT ALMOND MILK GODDAMNIT AND NO WHIPP..." before swerving the curb. We're excited to see him hit the carpet soon. Will he claim Clown Of The Year Award for the 6th time in a row? or better yet, the Clown of the Decade Award? We'll see tonight at this years Lipsters Decade special!"

excerpt from - the fader

otkIo97.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺