Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

no Ed is on a different level than Ben..Ed is direct and structured with what he posts/does. Ben is...Ben 😍

true... ben is father and ed is more like uncle :true: once ben follows brace yourselves

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Stunning new followers for the ocean blvd Instagram account 🚀🚀🌊🌊😍😍😍😍

we need some gravestones added now that they did the cemetery shoot!

Another beautiful account by the amazing mind of Lana Del Rey..Out.....now 😍😍🌊🌊🪦🚀

"Don’t forget me"

We probably have to wait until 1M followers. Get to work, TikTok gays. :hottie:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

like other people have mentioned i feel like lana probably doesn’t have anything to do with the account and it’s just gonna be a place for her team to announce things publicly; they got tired of her waiting hours to post news on her private account and then deleting that news a few minutes later :pls: and that would also explain why she didn’t just reactivate lanadelrey. although if this is the case, the fact that a whole account is needed for announcements means there will probably be a lot of news coming imminently and i am so excited

6 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

like other people have mentioned i feel like lana probably doesn’t have anything to do with the account and it’s just gonna be a place for her team to announce things publicly; they got tired of her waiting hours to post news on her private account and then deleting that news a few minutes later :pls: although if this is the case, the fact that a whole account is needed for announcements means there will probably be a lot of news coming imminently and i am so excited

even if it is a move by her label, she probably has something to do with the account since i feel like she's pretty involved in her work

but my question is ... if it was a label move, why wouldn't they have just reactivated her lanadelrey instagram and started making posts for her there? it had a huge following, people know she's been off of it for a long time so her coming back would get a lot of traction ... maybe (like you said) they have so much planned that they decided to make an account. or maybe she hates her lanadelrey instagram so much that they just decided to do this. or maybe they just got bored and decided to have fun and make a new account

sUcVobB.png

13 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Stunning new followers for the ocean blvd Instagram account 🚀🚀🌊🌊😍😍😍😍

thanks for following the ocean 🌊 account 

and also for giving me Margaret

5 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

like other people have mentioned i feel like lana probably doesn’t have anything to do with the account and it’s just gonna be a place for her team to announce things publicly; they got tired of her waiting hours to post news on her private account and then deleting that news a few minutes later :pls: and that would also explain why they didn’t just reactivate lanadelrey. although if this is the case, the fact that a whole account is needed for announcements means there will probably be a lot of news coming imminently and i am so excited

you convinced me that this is the case lol

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

when i see nikkilane77 following before a single post has been made  :pls:

a friend following her friend… so weird!!!!!!!!! 😍😍🤩🤩😅😅🥺🥺😔😔😂😂😜😜🤪🤪💅💅👁👄👁

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I don't think it's going to be just Lana's team involved. They definitely will have access, and post, but I think for sure Lana will be involved. She's been involved in social media since her Lizzy Grant Myspace days, she loves this kind of thing and there's no way she'd let her image be completely controlled by her managers/a team

"Don’t forget me"