Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

2 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i dont think lanas the type to not have control over an “extension” of her/her career. i really think lana herself will be the one posting even if shes being told how to promote:legend:

That’s so true which is why it’s confusing. I feel like Lana might have the most control over it but other people are also managing it (with her permission).

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

4 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i dont think lanas the type to not have control over an “extension” of her/her career. i really think lana herself will be the one posting even if shes being told how to promote:legend:

ldrvillage

qfrWuBl.png

4 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

It's clearly a marketing account run by the Interscope girlies Lana recently shared a video with. They were also the first to follow the account. The only question remaining is if they have anything interesting planned with it :dua:

I think it’s marketing more so for the fans and casual listeners. Not quite mainstream, but getting there. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I think oceanblvd will be managed by her team for promo purposes only since she doesn't have an official non private account (kinda similar to her Facebook page)

Of course that doesn't mean we can't get some interesting stuff like little clips from the studio and her creative process :true:

But I don't expect cute random selfies like in honeymoon 

giphy.gif