Elle

65th GRAMMY Awards

im so sorry if this hurts anyone but I hope Harry styles doesn’t win any awards, I’m just not a fan of his vanilla mediocre music. It’s been regurgitated a million times by other artists and he hasn’t added anything new or transformative to pop culture. 

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

im so sorry if this hurts anyone but I hope Harry styles doesn’t win any awards, I’m just not a fan of his vanilla mediocre music. It’s been regurgitated a million times by other artists and he hasn’t added anything new or transformative to pop culture. 

Same.

His music is a legit snoozefest.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

9 minutes ago, your dealer said:

:thumb3: true

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

my predictions-

lana will not show up (obvi..)

Taylor wins something for atwtmv 

Beyonce wins record of the year (PLS I BEG!!)

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

52 minutes ago, Mer said:

IDK I feel like if she's showing up they already told her team to expect a win. This bitch doesn't show up if it's not gonna be about her. Tho it'll be funny to watch her reaction if she loses to ABCDEFU 

if she loses to that ABCDEFU I will literally go for blood.. its the most generic song ever :paris: I hate the Grammys so much 

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

1 hour ago, your dealer said:

True…he’s really boring and don’t know what people see in him.  He dresses so ghastly too..but he thinks he’s doing something really fashionable 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

the only performance i care about is kacey musgraves tribute to loretta lynn...so far no one i care about has walked the red carpet tho i will say doja cat looks great (though boring in comparison to her recent fashion week looks).

aOaIzH2.gif

i won't be watching bc idk who's nominated. if lana were to perform though, i'd be shocked and if watch it on youtube lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

FoPeqwXXwAINS6w?format=jpg&name=large

It's an easter egg that Midnights (Taylor's Version) will be the next re-record 898697381179162634.gif?size=80&quality=l898697381179162634.gif?size=80&quality=l898697381179162634.gif?size=80&quality=l

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹