Elle

65th GRAMMY Awards

lana will be there tonight and announce her new single that will be released on wednesday :sass:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Renaissance 100% deserves AOTY. Served vocals, transitions, production, vision, and cultural impact. Hopefully Bey won’t get snubbed by Adele’s snoozer.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

If Adele wins any award I’m just gonna :what: because 30 fucking sucked😭 The only song I really liked was Love is a Game (and only cause it was lowkey giving Lana cinematic vibe)

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I'm looking at these nominations rn and this year is So weak in terms of nominations? RENAISSANCE should win AOTY hands down. I wouldn't at all be surprised if they give AOTY to Harry or Adele or maybe even Kendrick but it wouldn't be deserved. BREAK MY SOUL is nominated for several of the categories but it's not even in the top 10 best songs on RENAISSANCE tbh,, VIRGO'S GROOVE should def win best R&B performance tho. And PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA should win the traditional R&B category. CUFF IT being nominated in the best R&B song category is so weird to me like how is that an R&B song it's full on disco pop... Anyways. I don't really care about any of the other nominations. They're very meh to me. I see Woman by Doja Cat is nominated a few times and although I do really like that song, it is a Very random song to be nominated in all these categories this year.

qfrWuBl.png

I do want All Too Well 10min version to win song of the year just so Taylor maybe announces Speak Now tv:shh: but honestly all the other categories I could care less. I wasn’t a huge fan of Renaissance but out of all the noms I think it should win. And I pray Harry Styles doesn’t win anything, his music really doesn’t deserve a Grammy:judgingu4:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

CUFF IT being nominated in the best R&B song category is so weird to me like how is that an R&B song it's full on disco pop... 

black artists being pigeonholed into the r&b category has been an issue for some time now, classic grammys 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

We will probably never get a Poppy Grammys performance again :smh:.

Also hoping that Harry's outfit is not giving grandma, and that it's akin to the 2021 outfit

Will be a bit shocked if he doesn't receive some type of award, too much money being milked from him not to be :aw: (Lame that he had to tour on his birthday). I never did finish HH though, so, dont know if it's ACTUALLY worth xyz awards.

I didn't watch the 2022 Grammys so I only have the 2021 show in my mind 💀 

Hoping Renaissance will win something, that album was the only thing keeping me alive for months and literally the only thing I listened to for weeks. Day after day after day. Superb album... great beats, fun lyrics, and top-notch vocals as expected by Queen B. :illumilana2:

Also hoping that Motomami will win something nice too!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

renaissance is aoty and its not even close

i swear if #that white man gets any of the main awards…

also the lack of new artists on the best new artist category :sass: they should just name it breakout artist and move on

and also for giving me Margaret

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

I do want All Too Well 10min version to win song of the year just so Taylor maybe announces Speak Now tv:shh:

IDK I feel like if she's showing up they already told her team to expect a win. This bitch doesn't show up if it's not gonna be about her. Tho it'll be funny to watch her reaction if she loses to ABCDEFU 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Florence should have got more noms it’s an outrage, way better then most of these albums nominated 

I honestly feel like she can't be bothered to even campaign for Grammys. Good for her. Did she even submit? 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️