Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

38 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I definitely think Dark City could be recent, I don’t know how people decided it was from UV. Does anyone know how that happened   

the snippets were leaked on that site as "sad girl" demos which i think is why 

drake meme | Drake meme, Meme faces, Memes 

darling, darling, darling, i fall to pieces when i'm with you...

2 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I don’t feel like finding the post I’m relying to but I believe she only re-recorded IYLDWM for Blue Banisters, the rest were left as they were. This makes sense given Drew isn’t credited on any of those songs 

I think they only changed the instrumental

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I don’t feel like finding the post I’m relying to but I believe she only re-recorded IYLDWM for Blue Banisters, the rest were left as they were. This makes sense given Drew isn’t credited on any of those songs 

The only thing that was changed about the song was an extended outro with those horns

26 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Random question but does anyone know how hard it is to get tickets to her concerts? Like really really good seats, I’m just curious after the whole Taylor situation 

I've only seen Lana once so I may not be exactly an expert on this but I remember back in 2017 when I saw her the tickets for the pit/general standing area were very expensive and pretty much only being sold by third parties for several hundreds of dollars by the time I was able to even view what tickets were available :hide:

I got a seat that was pretty high up tbh and I remember the concert wasn't sold out either but she also went to so many places for the LA to the Moon Tour.

I'd say how hard it will be to buy tickets will be determined by the demand and the availability of the tickets if she tours again.

If she only does a few concerts here and there, the demand will definitely be higher and if the venue is smaller then the availability will be even less. I hope she does a big tour for this reason, otherwise I think it will be very difficult to buy tickets :pft:

6 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

I've only seen Lana once so I may not be exactly an expert on this but I remember back in 2017 when I saw her the tickets for the pit/general standing area were very expensive and pretty much only being sold by third parties for several hundreds of dollars by the time I was able to even view what tickets were available :hide:

I got a seat that was pretty high up tbh and I remember the concert wasn't sold out either but she also went to so many places for the LA to the Moon Tour.

I'd say how hard it will be to buy tickets will be determined by the demand and the availability of the tickets if she tours again.

If she only does a few concerts here and there, the demand will definitely be higher and if the venue is smaller then the availability will be even less. I hope she does a big tour for this reason, otherwise I think it will be very difficult to buy tickets :pft:

Thank you

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Random question but does anyone know how hard it is to get tickets to her concerts? Like really really good seats, I’m just curious after the whole Taylor situation 

Until a law is passed, I pray for us all.

The last time I saw her in Toronto (last time she came to Toronto) was 2018, and even then it was $100. Which I feel we should not normalize.

Its easier/more economical to see an indie singer for $12-$25 a low-key venue.

But sincerely hope this Taylor class action lawsuit changes the future of concert prices for us all.

3 hours ago, missamericatrash said:

Until a law is passed, I pray for us all.

The last time I saw her in Toronto (last time she came to Toronto) was 2018, and even then it was $100. Which I feel we should not normalize.

Its easier/more economical to see an indie singer for $12-$25 a low-key venue.

But sincerely hope this Taylor class action lawsuit changes the future of concert prices for us all.

That's true. I wanted to see JoJo in 2017 and her Ticket price was 25$. I was shocked. She was very known in 2004 - 2007.

Mfhp.gif

On 12/17/2022 at 5:00 AM, Lanaparadiserey said:

hmm  a friend & i got the VIP Early Access tickets for NFR tour, so basically we had the potential to get right up to the stage & they costed 200 euros each- right from TicketMaster,it wasn't super impossible but you def should go fast bc resellers, like we camped on the website till the second you were able to buy and pounced.

Unfortunately she did cancel though so I can't share an experience   :crying5::crying5::crying5: Rip..... it was gonna be my first time seeing mother

12 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

seen her once in 2017 in london and it sold out pretty much instantly - very lucky to have grabbed them. had tickets for london 2020 but obviously was cancelled

will be exceptionally hard now due to her tiktok popularity. but i dont think she'll tour for a while anyway :oprah3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23