Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Of course! :kiss: I agree, it’s such a gorgeous car, I’m glad it’s immortalized on the UV cover! And yeah, I remember that too - I believe it happened to two of her cars in 2015, and they were both Jaguars? It’s wild how that happens…

Welcome to LanaBoards, by the way! :welcome: Hope you have as much fun as we do around here! You’ve joined at the perfect time with Ocean Blvd around the corner lol!

Omg, I forgot that this car is also on the UV cover, haha! Thanks for reminding me. To be honest, I recognize this car more from YouTube videos with paparazzi recording her and talking with her in 2012. Btw. you were right, I found one of the articles about this https://www.nme.com/news/music/lana-del-rey-19-1205374 
Thank you for the very warm welcome <3 You're really sweet. :kiss2: I was browsing this forum for almost two months as a guest, but today I decided to join with my own account! :wave2:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

30 minutes ago, racecar said:

Does anyone know what happened to her Mercedes Benz 380 SL? Sometimes I think about this car and I looked for any information about it, but couldn't find it. I really loved this car.
 tumblr_oksg16acxe1rk2e30o7_1280_crop1638

."ONE DAY I'LL DRIVE IN A GOLD MERCEDES BENZ".....:trisha:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

17 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

omg guys the GP is coming for Lana calling her a fake latina, what will happen when Taco Truck comes out? :cryney:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYacQx2m/

They’re always doing the most to try to cancel her 

When will they learn she could run a family of five over and I will still stream?

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

20 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

omg guys the GP is coming for Lana calling her a fake latina, what will happen when Taco Truck comes out? :cryney:

Pls all of Lana’s fans find it funny and all I see from her latin fans is praise and memes about it. This vid is just a white girl with access to ‘blind items’ thinking she’s breaking the internet

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

25 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

Yet another white person talking as if they have a clue lmao

also I’m not a native English or Spanish speaker but her speech at Billboard sounds completely normal to me. Correct me if I’m wrong

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Yet another white person talking as if they have a clue lmao

also I’m not a native English or Spanish speaker but her speech at Billboard sounds completely normal to me. Correct me if I’m wrong

Americans can never mind their own business, the only people I hear talking about the fake Latina crap are Americans, I've never seen anyone from Latin American talking about it, I'm latino myself by the way. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

The only people pretending to be offended about Taco Truck are white twinks or white girls who wanna seem quirky :lmao:

None of her latin stans are complaining about it, in fact, it's the opposite 

9 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Americans can never mind their own business, the only people I hear talking about the fake Latina crap are Americans, I've never seen anyone from Latin American talking about it, I'm latino myself by the way. 

I hear you. Look at most of her comment sections - it's 90% comments in Spanish. They love her and they'll love TT

13 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

It's not Americans per se, it's 'Fake Woke People,' as someone here once named them, and yes, most are White [American] liberals. They're Marxists, whether they realize it or not, who are always looking for the next 'victim group' to exploit and profit from. The very idea of 'cultural appropriation' is stupid in a global world where everyone shares and participates assertively. If they were correct, then only Italians wold be able to eat pizza, only Asians, dumplings or pork-friend rice, and only American Southerners could eat deep-fried Snicker bars. And so on.

Imagine a world were every time someone stepped outdoors in trousers, someone else attacked them, claiming that someone of another culture created or invented them. 

3 minutes ago, Peppers said:

The only people pretending to be offended about Taco Truck are white twinks or white girls who wanna seem quirky :lmao:

None of her latin stans are complaining about it, in fact, it's the opposite 

yeah…even I have my problems with her recent choices especially QFTC as a POC but..the white people of the web are doing the MOST to try to distance themselves from her and it’s a bit embarrassing. Just let her call herself

Spoiler

Lanita

lol,  I’m pretty sure the vast majority of her fan base come from Latin America lol. At worst, it’s cringy 

sgopYhV.gif

6 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

It's not Americans per se, it's 'Fake Woke People,' as someone here once named them, and yes, most are White [American] liberals. They're Marxists, whether they realize it or not, who are always looking for the next 'victim group' to exploit and profit from. The very idea of 'cultural appropriation' is stupid in a global world where everyone shares and participates assertively. If they were correct, then only Italians wold be able to eat pizza, only Asians, dumplings or pork-friend rice, and only American Southerners could eat deep-fried Snicker bars. And so on.

Imagine a world were every time someone stepped outdoors in trousers, someone else attacked them, claiming that someone of another culture created or invented them. 

lol This is so true. As an Asian myself, i can confirm that y'all white woke people in America HAS NO BUSINESS TO BE OFFENDED on our behalf, thank you.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing