Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

why would jack have the dinner there and not somewhere more private :um2:

The video that first tipped people off, of Taylor Swift entering the restaurant, was taken by a group eating INSIDE the place. So they didn't even rent it out during the event? Like they just cordoned off a room? The whole thing seems like a major safety concern, given all the stars that were there. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

19 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

omg this video is even worse.. all those fans literally surrounded lana and chuck

https://www.facebook.com/683546386/posts/pfbid0aqPBpVbTNuwneVnwMmEj5i1PCbopt7bBT5yZ9ARGQVpKdEXscScUwLR1BiqQUdPCl/?mibextid=cr9u03

I hate how normalized it is to behave like this towards celebrities. Like the people here are full grown adults with their kids, you’d think they’d have common sense and decency to realize they’re literally ruining someone’s gathering. Things like this just stress me so much  smh

Are there any Lana Del Rey fans here from Germany who would be interested in being Lana pen pals? I am in German in college and would love to write back and forth! Thanks! 

Gibt es hier Lana Del Rey-Fans aus Deutschland, die daran interessiert wären, Lana-Stiftfreunde zu sein? Ich bin auf Deutsch im College und würde gerne hin und her schreiben! Danke!

I love you, but you don’t understand me.

-Lana Del Rey

On 8/20/2023 at 4:05 PM, FkaTwinks said:

has this reached LB yet

yeah I posted it like a few replies ago with the link to this tweet, how to embed tweet like this pls someone explain :toofunny:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

It’s my birthday Wednesday.. my mam said I could open a gift early!

she’s drawn this up for me, I’m in love! Really need to get a display up now with all my records, lithos and posters now! (AKA shrine :oic2:

1h7iP3I.jpg

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

she’s drawn this up for me, I’m in love! Really need to get a display up now with all my records, lithos and posters now! (AKA shrine :oic2:

1h7iP3I.jpg

Wow :wub: your mom is so talented this is so pretty & the butterflies made it prettier 

55 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

1h7iP3I.jpg

that would make a nice T-shirt theme, your mom should submit it to ldrvillage!

If I get one more noise complaint for blasting 2011 Million Dollar man performances in my apartment in the middle of the night I'm getting evicted... The lack of taste in this apartment complex. For shame.