Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

47 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

I hope she does that rumored Ronald McDonald biopic OST

I've got my clown dress on tonight 🎶

url%5D

i just realized that @Lindsay Lohan on IG has mentioned the song “Anyone Who Had A Heart” from LFL and i was like :O

Afternoon and you’re out for a break

by the shoreby the blue wall

Roller coasters and a Coca-Cola

Honey, I would hate to see you go…

I was just watching ariana interview from 2018 w beats 1 for promoting sweetener (i’m getting into her music slowly recently) and by just watching i was so surprised just how much her and lana are quite similar by the way they think, communicate, and behave… their word-choosing, way of speaking, work ethic… mirroring each other… interesting

https://x.com/spotifylana/status/1743618633002033605?s=46&t=9DAe1og0lBbLa_v4qZjMpA 

40th most steamed artist of all time :oprah2: 

I can’t imagine what her numbers would be if she released her unreleased collection. :oprah2:
She seriously needs to drop that ASAP: it would be as iconic and popular as BTD, she wouldn’t even have to promote anything (Say Yes to Heaven is already in her top 20 most streamed songs and she acknowledged it once?). 

14 hours ago, AsDangerousAsHope said:

Hi guys! 
 I have a twitter about vedic astrology and I'm writing a BIG thread about Lana's vedic chart, it's in portuguese but I tried to write it well so it's easy to translate. 

If anyone is interested in reading it: 
https://twitter.com/avsimplificada/status/1743761723738239005

I feel like it's hard to do Lana's chart when she keeps switching up her time of birth but I appreciate the work you must have put into this! 

I couldn't find the Queen of Disaster topic, but can anyone tell me if this is an outtake from Born To Die? to me it clearly is, but the lanapedia doesn't say anything. :(

Music Video Butterfly GIF by Beats4LA

𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞

4 hours ago, mermaidsparkle said:

I feel like it's hard to do Lana's chart when she keeps switching up her time of birth but I appreciate the work you must have put into this! 

Yeah that’s why I didn’t go into the divisional charts, they’re very sensitive to time changes, I mainly talk about the birth chart (D1), it only changes in like two hours and still it would change the ascendant e house placements, but the planets would still be in the same signs/nakshatras.

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

2023 was great for leaks. I feel like we got a lot of songs that really spoke to Lana's mindset at the time, which I thoroughly enjoy because I'm so fascinated and amazed by her.

Melancholia

Come With Me

Madly

Pink Champagne

Crazy For You

and so many more I'm missing

But these songs definitely paint a clearer picture (for me at least) about what Lana felt and was going through. Imagine how GUTTED I was reading Come With Me lyrics for the first time! Wow, I really hate that for her. But she came out on top like we always knew she would.

But yeah, this was such an iconic year for leaks. I mean the fact that we have Madly and Pink Champagne alone is completely earth shattering for me. But everything else???? We were really fed a buffet this year. So many beautiful beautiful songs I love them all so much

And how could I forget California?!?!?! Hauntingly gorgeous and breathtaking....

*ALSO*

I am on the hunt for a user on here who I saw discussing Heavy Hitter lyrics a long time ago. I remember a specific comment regarding the alchemy lyric. Can one of you ID yourselves if you read this please? I'm very interested in the discourse I saw happening 

We need Lana’s team to update her albums to Dolby Atmos with animated cover art. I’m surprised they haven’t with Born To Die at least. 

I wanna be like 

spongebob-spongebob-earphones.gif

Sometimes I think those covers at the end like The Other Woman, DLMBM and For Free are an outro of the real final song (Old Money, Swan Song and Dance Till We Die).

I feel like they somehow fit so well with the final song and the concept of the album in general.

I was thinking about how Lana has never dated a celebrity :smokes3: but good for her because that's why almost no one talks about her romantic life and dating, like they do with Taylor Swift or Ariana. even though I've sometimes seen people talking about the men she dates, no one cares because no one knows the guys she dates- idk it would be interesting seeing her with another celebrity 

the only ones who were famous were G-eazy and James Franco but she didn't even had a serious relationship with them 

On 1/10/2024 at 5:37 PM, lanaismamom said:

do we know what >2012 songs were made in one take? so far i could find a reliable confirmation of those, am i missing smth?
Cruel World
Pretty When You Cry
Fine China
Yosemite

white dress if im not wrong

url%5D