Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, la otra mujer said:

I was thinking about how Lana has never dated a celebrity :smokes3: but good for her because that's why almost no one talks about her romantic life and dating, like they do with Taylor Swift or Ariana. even though I've sometimes seen people talking about the men she dates, no one cares because no one knows the guys she dates- idk it would be interesting seeing her with another celebrity 

the only ones who were famous were G-eazy and James Franco but she didn't even had a serious relationship with them 

well idk how famous he is but moby claimed that he dated lana when she was in her lizzy era and francesco is kinda a celeb in the fashion industry

url%5D

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

oup hearing it the first time, do u remember where she could tell that

i remember jack talking about it, i just assume it's a 1 take song 

https://www.iheart.com/content/2021-11-03-jack-antonoff-says-this-song-features-the-sound-of-lana-del-rey-vaping/

url%5D

I know I keep harping on the same subjects, but you must keep in mind, this is only one aspect of L.D.R.'s artistic expression which my eyes have perceived. In Let the Light in, there is a reference to the Beatles, just as there is in Lust for Life, and Honeymoon. L.D.R. could be a reverse, inverse, of the legacy of the Beatles from 1967-1968 and beyond, and she's referenced this aspect in interviews and the like, as when she mentions the horrific murders that came to be associated with the name Charles Manson -- these references can be found in the song Heroin, Lust for Life (2017), and in L.D.R.'s poetry book published by Simon and Schuster. Also, a reference to the practices of a group that came to be known as the Surrealists, in a magazine interview a few years ago. In one purported report, Robert Desnos, who was instrumental in freeing Artaud from a hospital in Occupied France, was put into a trance and uncontrollably attacked the others of his fraternity.

I just had a dream that Lana was announced to play at an ancient Roman amphitheater in Bulgaria in a few months and she was also filmed being in the country for promo and smoking shisha in a bar :lmao:

come on Lana, we need a Euro tour!! Not that she will ever come to BG sadly

I had the sudden urge to listen to JFK. But I seriously can’t find it anywhere!! It’s taken off everywhere. Strange…

I found it on SoundCloud but I really don’t enjoy using it, usually I listen to unreleased with YouTube music

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

So yesterday Ice Spice said in an interview she has a crazy collaboration on her upcoming album, she said “it just got locked in two days ago”, hear me out :ma: 10 days ago she followed Lana, and she follows Jack, and she’s a big fan of lana. Delulu me thinks this person is lana :eartha:

10 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

So yesterday Ice Spice said in an interview she has a crazy collaboration on her upcoming album, she said “it just got locked in two days ago”, hear me out :ma: 10 days ago she followed Lana, and she follows Jack, and she’s a big fan of lana. Delulu me thinks this person is lana :eartha:

Omg, it might be :omfg2:

I remember looking for this video like five years ago but now one of the fanpages posted it and I wanna share this here, one of the most wholesome and sweetest moments of Lana with fans :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1TvrHxuOZW/?igsh=MXBhd3Vnc2lzc3E3YQ==

url%5D

2 hours ago, Quincy said:

All alone at the LDR night in Dallas, but this is fucking better than staying home

IMG-4116.jpg

IMG-4126.jpg

I hope you had so much fun! 

On 1/28/2024 at 2:30 PM, syrup amour said:

I had the sudden urge to listen to JFK. But I seriously can’t find it anywhere!! It’s taken off everywhere. Strange…

I found it on SoundCloud but I really don’t enjoy using it, usually I listen to unreleased with YouTube music

That’s one of my favorite unreleased. But I have some embarrassment regarding it. In 2014 my boyfriend at the time grabbed my phone and was looking through it and we went to my photos and there was a video of me singing that :lange: