Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

5 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

also adding onto what I said here. I also believe she tried hard to make radio friendly pop music at first and by the time she took off as an artist, she was struggling between making some kind of music that really resonated with her vs what the label wanted her to be doing. She could've just as easily sent her label a bunch of unreleased pop tracks and said "here's an album", we literally have hundreds of tracks she could've used. but she didn't want to be a radio puppet and she didn't want that to be who LDR is. she wanted to be a storyteller with her music, not just some robotic pop artist, which she luckily put her foot down during the UV era and said she's making what she wants or nothing at all. period. 

this is actually what's made me love her so much. bc she gets to make what she wants, she's honestly one of the most, if not the most, authentic songwriter of our time right now.

Tea, also if Lana was to leave her label back then, i could picture her just building a tiny studio somewhere in her house, recording songs and dropping them randomly on soundcloud or something funny and her being the girl that "quit the worlds biggest label to drop soundcloud songs" - that sounds very lana, in an alternative universe

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Am I the only one who thinks that NFR seems like it's older than a year old? I mean considering we already heard half the snippets before it's release, plus a song that got leaked years prior (TBAR). It's all very well saying "NFR literally came out last year" but c'mon...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

26 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Am I the only one who thinks that NFR seems like it's older than a year old? I mean considering we already heard half the snippets before it's release, plus a song that got leaked years prior (TBAR). It's all very well saying "NFR literally came out last year" but c'mon...

aged like fine milk indeed! 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, The Greatest said:

I saw a tweet earlier that lana did a shoot at a creepy house was that a joke?

It does sound like a joke but no it's not, she and Chuck we're spotted outside a witch house by a person who was doing a live stream on twitch :rip: wild 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Just now, Cacciatore said:

It does sound like a joke but no it's not, she and Chuck we're spotted outside a witch house by a person who was doing a live stream on twitch :rip: wild 

Ohhh I saw the twitch but I didn't know that she was doing a shoot there. ty!!!

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Off topic, anyone else noticed Ryan Murphy followed Lana on insta?

omg can u imagine her in ahs lmao anyways he only follows 12 people so that's crazy

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky