Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Lana when Honeymoon was one yo: OMG i love my son i'm so happy i put him in the world i love him i'm so proud of you :mariah:

Also Lana: i love my other children too... must for ice and jordan looking at a red wall :sadcore:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Not to be that person, but does anyone know how I can watch the VMAs later today? Can I watch it online via MTVs website for free? Hoping Lana wins. ❤️ 

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

I really do love that all her album covers are a portrait of her, because that’s exactly what her albums are - portraits of her - and everything from the lighting, styling, and mood of the covers are reflective of where she actually is in her life, just translated into her creative output! 

The kenraprofessional product promotion is a little bit weird to me I can’t see Lana accepting that kind of deal so for him to promote a product using Lana’s name isn’t sitting well w me ..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

7 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

The kenraprofessional product promotion is a little bit weird to me I can’t see Lana accepting that kind of deal so for him to promote a product using Lana’s name isn’t sitting well w me ..

What do you mean?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

15 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Of course Machine won the VMA he's performing right now lmao 

Its rigged. 

He has an album coming out 9/25. He is performing to promote that album and he conveniently wins that award despite being way behind in the vote. You know his management team worked out a deal with MTV to give him this award.

Who cares about MTV anyway. All they do is show shows about teen moms and sweet 16 parties!