Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, imenos said:

she started NFR era with MAC, one of the worst on the album imo 

EHKHEM. Mac is top 3 on NFR one of her best songs. Eating TG etc. It should be a lead with a high budget MV. She fked up and wasted the song. MAC >>>> Video games.

Mmeow~

7 minutes ago, imenos said:

guns & roses is probably one of the worst lana song i've ever heard in my life (production wise) 

Production wise?? Production wise it’s ok imo for me I don’t think it’s great lyrically or her delivery is that great 

I am not a fighting man, but if I see anyone slander Mariners Apartment Complex on this site or any other, I won’t be delicate like a flower—I’ll be delicate like a bomb. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, CruelViolet said:

Production wise?? Production wise it’s ok imo for me I don’t think it’s great lyrically or her delivery is that great 

i think the biggest issue on that song is the UV trend of hooks that are mostly the title repeated over and over.. which is questionable but definitely falls flat when the melody and delivery are so uninspired and dead :oic2:

Just now, iwannadie said:

i think the biggest issue on that song is the UV trend of hooks that are mostly the title repeated over and over.. which is questionable but definitely falls flat when the melody and delivery are so uninspired and dead :oic2:

You’re joking?? What songs?? (Examples please) - I don’t think that is an issue at all. Say the same about LFL and you’re onto something.

2 minutes ago, CruelViolet said:

You’re joking?? What songs?? (Examples please) - I don’t think that is an issue at all. Say the same about LFL and you’re onto something.

i love UV (album) but some songs like sad girl have this problem (compare with choruses on BTD like OTTR)

although it becomes boring when the melody and delivery ain't enough to carry it (like g&r)

6 minutes ago, CruelViolet said:

ultraviolence, sad girl, pretty when you (i) cry, money power glory, guns and roses

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, iwannadie said:

i love UV (album) but some songs like sad girl have this problem (compare with choruses on BTD like OTTR)

although it becomes boring when the melody and delivery ain't enough to carry it (like g&r)

Guns & roses is lovely, it’s very much one of those songs you sink into. It’s like a perfect atmospheric/background song but I suppose if you’re like intently listening it’s not that strong. I do adore it, though. Sad girl is the worst on the album tho yup (besides the other woman that shite is a SKIP)

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

So some information to share if anyone cares about the Grammy Awards;

The eligibility period for the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards has concluded.

Lana is eligible in the following categories:

1. Best Spoken Word Album: Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass

2. Best Music Video: "Norman Fucking Rockwell"

I don't have final confirmation of this but in October I will probably be able to see a list of submissions and I will be able to confirm this. I am pretty sure about this though.

1 minute ago, iwannadie said:

Lana: im gonna make things clear and explain what's happening

the explanation as LB users can see it:

d8MJLUy.pngd8MJLUy.pngd8MJLUy.pngim

Sal or Sparkles is that u you've been missed. 

UV/Honeymoon