Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

It’s this

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Just now, vodkaa said:

first off, i really hope TJF's not gonna b treated like Cinnamon, bc the potential for it wasn't utilized fully.. 

AGREE, should've been a single me thinks

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

Just now, crazyforme said:

AGREE, should've been a single me thinks

Semi agree w ya, which is a bit contradicting, but I really think Cinnamon should've been supported by another track, double video. that would've been great for her work and the fans would've loved that definitely. 

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, vodkaa said:

Semi agree w ya, which is a bit contradicting, but I really think Cinnamon should've been supported by another track, double video. that would've been great for her work and the fans would've loved that definitely. 

Love Song / Cinnamon Girl

:crai:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, vodkaa said:

love song + cinnamon girl are sister tracks and should've gotten a double video in my opinion 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Love Song / Cinnamon Girl

:crai:

exactly

giphy.gif

Cinnamon Girl was supposed to have a cinematic music video set inside a burning house, i saw it clearly in the tea leaves. 

then she went and gave me recycled iPhone footage for the most boring songs on that album 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me