Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

He's waking the witch up from her slumber.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, 5adboy said:

Charlie posted on his story tagging Lana, seems like he's editing something...(hopefully Tulsa Jesus Freak homemade MV):heart:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/final_garden/2515081119062493559/

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

He tagged her because she took the photo :ma:

1 hour ago, new gods said:

there's a camera by her name that just means she took the pic :oprah3:

Why are Lana's cupboards always such a mess? Cabinet doors and drawers are left open, random shit just piled up on the counter ?‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

1 hour ago, ShadesOfFool said:

sidenote what is this phase Charlie is going through? I do not remember him being this weird until recently ??

I thought he's always been weird. Lana is a total eccentric, too - she just tries to hide it sometimes. :godlaugh:

34 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Why are Lana's cupboards always such a mess? Cabinet doors and drawers are left open, random shit just piled up on the counter ?‍♂️

the whole house is very messy lol did you see her room in the igtv video 

35 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Right she literally looks like a HOARDER

the IG Video where she was talking about the trump stuff was the definition of “damn bitch you live like this?”

She was attending Churchome. It's better than Hillsong, but it still kinda cultish (prosperity gospel for what I have read)

Maybe I just have a thing for traditional churches

Edit: It seems that Judah Smith used to preach at Hillsong

Not sure if this has been posted on here, but have y'all seen that clip of Lana being mentioned in the new Netflix show called 'Ginny & Georgia' ? The person who tweeted the vid went private, but there are these pics: 

But in the clip I saw, Lana was the topic of an argument where the main character said she liked her music and someone else said she became "basic" as time went on. That's quite literally the opposite of what happened with Lana's career. I haven't seen the show, but it looks like she's being defended in it luckily. That girl is wrong asf.

And on the topic of Lana being mentioned in TV shows (or even her songs being used as the soundtrack), what are some instances you guys know of?

I know Lana has been referenced in all of these shows:

• Family Guy
  • 9-1-1 Lone Star
  • Big Mouth
  • American Horror Story
  • (and now) Ginny and Georgia 

On 2/27/2021 at 10:40 AM, colacoven said:

Not sure if this has been posted on here, but have y'all seen that clip of Lana being mentioned in the new Netflix show called 'Ginny & Georgia' ? The person who tweeted the vid went private, but there are these pics: 

But in the clip I saw, Lana was the topic of an argument where the main character said she liked her music and someone else said she became "basic" as time went on. That's quite literally the opposite of what happened with Lana's career. I haven't seen the show, but it looks like she's being defended in it luckily. That girl is wrong asf.

And on the topic of Lana being mentioned in TV shows (or even her songs being used as the soundtrack), what are some instances you guys know of?

I know Lana has been referenced in all of these shows:

• Family Guy
  • 9-1-1 Lone Star
  • Big Mouth
  • American Horror Story
  • (and now) Ginny and Georgia 

She’s also referenced in Tales of the City (the 2019 season): a Grindr hook up of one of the main characters has a tiny dog called Lana Del Rey. It appears in two episodes.

Lanarat.png