Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I'm happy for Chuck's pregnancy, but I feel like that this might get in the way of Lana leaving LA. I don't see Lana living anywhere else now that she's going to have a niece.

Rip Lana in Europe 

Wait, why did no-one tell me that Pawn Shop Blues got a 2021 MV??????????????????? I feel like this should've been a huge deal, even if just for Lana acknowledging AKA in such a  direct way and going as far as to appear in a video for it all this time later. And the video is amazing at that 

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

im sceptical about Zach cuz i absolutely hate the 3 backup singers:bye:

Awwww really lol. I like them! I’d love her to do a jazzier sound with them. Either way I’m going to trust in our girl. Whatever the next album holds we will see lol.  

14 minutes ago, DLT said:

Awwww really lol. I like them! I’d love her to do a jazzier sound with them. Either way I’m going to trust in our girl. Whatever the next album holds we will see lol.  

Spoiler

lets just hope for the sick bridges like on cocc:dua:

13 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

daddy Rick did an interview about Lana and now reposted two Btd songs, do we delulus think theyre back together?:raven:

i hate to break it to you but it seems that rick's instagram is just going in chronological order of all of the projects he's worked on

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF