Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

36 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Midway she's saying her line, she figures out it would fit best as a lyric for RCS and she just steps off the set to go quickly record a melody on her phone. :eartha::hottie:

Maybe it has already happened and it's the reason we got the "You're killing me Joe" line on WAH :eartha:

27 minutes ago, COCC said:

I love when paps get beautiful mother-daughter moments like this on camera :xcry:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

32 minutes ago, COCC said:

What is with DailyMail always misidentifying her family & friends skkk ID'ing Chuck as Jobie, Tatiana as Chuck, and Candace as Patty.. it's really not that hard to google pictures of her family members and check if the person in the photo is actually them :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

What is with DailyMail always misidentifying her family & friends skkk ID'ing Chuck as Jobie, Tatiana as Chuck, and Candace as Patty.. it's really not that hard to google pictures of her family members and check if the person in the photo is actually them :toofunny:

Not me falling for it... Was just happy to see them together :scoff: Lana and her chosen mother it is then.

Just wanted to ask a random question, is bel air written for someone in specific because I read that somewhere but I don't remember if it was true or not :um2:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, deadlyynightshade said:

Just wanted to ask a random question, is bel air written for someone in specific because I read that somewhere but I don't remember if it was true or not :um2:

I think that it's about God or purity

On 3/27/2021 at 6:43 PM, deadlyynightshade said:

I don’t remember where I read that but it was speculated to be about her supposed affair with Axl Rose.

10 minutes ago, lili said:

I don’t remember where I read that but it was speculated to be about her supposed affair with Axl Rose.

I’ve read the same thing but I wasn’t sure if she actually had an affair with him or if it was just us fans speculating about it :fabcat:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

8 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

I’ve read the same thing but I wasn’t sure if she actually had an affair with him or if it was just us fans speculating about it :fabcat:

I remember that they were seen leaving Chateau Marmont together, probably hung out more behind the scenes too. Probably the lines “Idol of roses, iconic soul/ I know your name” fueled the speculation. I doubt that it was as big a romance as the song relays, but great artists always have a propensity to paint things in a bigger, deeper way. Moreover, it was a dream come true for her since she had always been a big fan I suppose  :)

7 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I'm still mad at every single time I've put on a Lana song and the person I'm with has called it a "mood killer". 

Fuck alla yous 

if it kills their mood they weren't in the right mood to begin with :creepna3:

sUcVobB.png