Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

My second Lanaboards cancellation incoming. Anyways I was just joking around I don’t actually think she’s a republican. 

yes, but there might be people who believe that based on some jokes (the whole burning bibles thing from TikTok, for example), seen it on Twitter and i don't wanna see it here :biblio:

nothing personal tho :xgiggle:

Capture.jpg

2 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

She's definitely a "there are good people on both sides" type of person. Maybe she always has been. Her dad knows what's up though so I'm surprised she's like this.

Like what? Going to country shows? :awk: I don't get the vibe that Lana vibes very well with Republican beliefs at all. Her social media certainly hasn't indicated that.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

umm so.... can someone please confirm if they know 100% if these tracks were registered on ASCAP before? I don't remember seeing Moi Je Joue, Maha Maha, Catch & Release, and the craziest one I don't remember ever seeing before until now especially bc of the name, Live Forever Golden Grill... was that the official title for that track??? I mean obviously I know these tracks are leaked but what the hell are they doing being registered considering they're some of her not best? lmao and if i'm remembering correct, why are they being registered more recently? i might be super tired but i saw that and it shook me for a minute

also something random on my searches on ascap, i noticed there's an alternate version of Brooklyn Baby under the details section called Brooklyn Baby - Chilled Version.... WHAT THE FUCK IS THE CHILLED VERSION?

i know i'm putting this in the RCS thread but only because like..... if my memory is failing me right now, disregard me but what if she's reworking something? specifically golden grill bc i don't remember it ever being registered, let alone registered with the name Live Forever Golden Grill???? wtf

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

umm so.... can someone please confirm if they know 100% if these tracks were registered on ASCAP before? I don't remember seeing Moi Je Joue, Maha Maha, Catch & Release, and the craziest one I don't remember ever seeing before until now especially bc of the name, Live Forever Golden Grill... was that the official title for that track??? I mean obviously I know these tracks are leaked but what the hell are they doing being registered considering they're some of her not best? lmao and if i'm remembering correct, why are they being registered more recently? i might be super tired but i saw that and it shook me for a minute

also something random on my searches on ascap, i noticed there's an alternate version of Brooklyn Baby under the details section called Brooklyn Baby - Chilled Version.... WHAT THE FUCK IS THE CHILLED VERSION?

i know i'm putting this in the RCS thread but only because like..... if my memory is failing me right now, disregard me but what if she's reworking something? specifically golden grill bc i don't remember it ever being registered, let alone registered with the name Live Forever Golden Grill???? wtf

All of those unreleased songs are songs produced by Princess Superstar, and they were registered on ASCAP in 2014 x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

All of those unreleased songs are songs produced by Princess Superstar, and they were registered on ASCAP in 2014 x

THANK YOU 

I couldn't remember since it's been so long since I've gone on a deep dive there. They updated their search too! Something interesting to note -- none of the cocc songs are there, the latest songs there are from NFR. So nothing has shown up post 2019 that I can tell

also Elle, I sent you a message to admin! just wanted to let you know haha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Like what? Going to country shows? :awk: I don't get the vibe that Lana vibes very well with Republican beliefs at all. Her social media certainly hasn't indicated that.

I’m pretty sure she identifies with views on both sides, but I don’t doubt that she holds mostly liberal views. Anyways I’m not gonna keep talking about this for the sake of the thread.

47 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

what i'm wondering is... why is dark paradise also registered under the title "year of summer"? :raven:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

6 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

Off topic, I'm going to erase later

Barrie's stories are scaring me. He's drunk, his mother is in the hospital and he's pissed because he can't do a live???

God bless him and burn his phone, because no one should see him in that state

He's been drunk a few times on his live. It seems when his girlfriend isn't around, he lets lose. I hope he's ok. What happened to his mother?

23 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

1 republican joke and 19 posts about how much we are sick of republican jokes, it seems counterproductive 

Have I mentioned how sick I am of the republican jokes? :ma:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

7 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

Off topic, I'm going to erase later

Barrie's stories are scaring me. He's drunk, his mother is in the hospital and he's pissed because he can't do a live???

God bless him and burn his phone, because no one should see him in that state

Social media has really gotten out of hand for some people. As an answer to his question, I wouldn’t even think of posting stories. Hope he and his mother gets better.