Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

45 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

:pls: LMLYLAW is a beautiful classic.

Way better than Art Deco/G&R/Lolita/Summer Bummer,Groupie love.

You got a big storm coming

Seriously, it’s not a bad song (but neither are Art Deco or Summer Bummer or even Groupie Love), with a good pair of headphones, the guitars at the end sound lovely. And it’s a really “Midwest” song/small town and ever since someone here said as a joke it was the Gay Anthem for semi-closeted Queer young men living in small towns, it helped me love it even more :omfg2:

had a dream i was reciting sportcruiser while walking through town with lana and then she started singing and everyone was looking at us and it felt like i was walking with jesus because people were literally gasping at her voice 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

so i got attacked and called condescending cause i said some of y'all are loco for thinking she would ever surprise drop something

so i want to take it one step further and commit fully to being condescending by saying some of y'all are loco for thinking she is capable of surprise dropping something without my awareness and subsequent teasing :oprah3: it must be fun though, being a dreamer :sass:

1 minute ago, 111 said:

so i got attacked and called condescending cause i said some of y'all are loco for thinking she would ever surprise drop something

so i want to take it one step further and commit fully to being condescending by saying some of y'all are loco for thinking she is capable of surprise dropping something without my awareness and subsequent teasing :oprah3: it must be fun though, being a dreamer :sass:

leak life is beautiful 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Surf Noir said:

elle we’ve found the scat troll :hdu:

elle actually knows and allows me to do it :oprah3: its part of a secret deal we have. both sides gain so much from the scatting

1 minute ago, 111 said:

elle actually knows and allows me to do it :oprah3: its part of a secret deal we have. both sides gain so much from the scatting

i hope the next time you attack with scat, you’ll shit out heart-shaped box (live concept) as well :true:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, 111 said:

since you’re here and miss lana banana ain’t doing shit anyway you might as well spill about beysus again king :mj:

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i wish i was an insider so i could leak things daily :oprah:

your generous & benevolent era :icant:

20 minutes ago, 111 said:

I do consider the 3 singles she released last year a surprise. It was a surprise for people who don’t keep up with insiders, since she never officially announced them. She also announced the title blue banisters and picsart album cover before any insider said anything about a new album. I don’t think any of her actual releases will ever be a full surprise, but she can definitely start teasing new things that not even insiders are aware of. 

17 minutes ago, 111 said:

I am formally asking if you have anything, please spill :angie:

Spoiler

me trying to manifest something for my first rollout on LB :omfg2:

On another note, as much as a surprise drop would be iconic, I don’t think she could pull it off. We know she has a hard time not releasing everything for shits and giggles or insiders finding out everything

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7