Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

22 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I only don't like the behavior of holding things over people with a fishing pole and then never sharing it. Acronyms are fine, teasing something is fine, I'm not saying to leak anything that's going to be released, but unreleased stuff.... being teased for years at a time... it's tiring and annoying. Just share it if you have it and are teasing it. Otherwise don't tell us bc I'd rather not know about it. And I'll say the same to BOZ and his group, Honeymouns and his group, etc. I'll say it to anything leaker or insider, idc. That's nothing personal towards you

On the other hand, idk if you're talking about me, but i know I was rude to you before and I believe i've apologized before and I'll apologize again. i'm sorry eclipse, for anything i've said that was toxic or mean. i've gotten in trouble for calling you names before and i know it was out of line and stupid and i overstepped with what i said. i've interacted with you since then and things seem okay so if you're talking about me lmk :nails: if not then cool i guess :hottie: i also gave LiceForLife shit too all the time so there's that also. 

the character development, better than some video gamezzzz

dont think i teased any unreleased in years or held it over someones head tbh...

but nah i got a lot of shit from people over the years but there was one user specifically that made me leave for a long time and i only came back cause they seem to be not that active any longer, the stuff he was saying like... abhorrent :wtf: some lettuce person absolutely batshit crazy 

46 minutes ago, 111 said:

dont think i teased any unreleased in years or held it over someones head tbh...

but nah i got a lot of shit from people over the years but there was one user specifically that made me leave for a long time and i only came back cause they seem to be not that active any longer, the stuff he was saying like... abhorrent :wtf: some lettuce person absolutely batshit crazy 

okay…! so about ldr9 info babe. we would love to see it!

3 hours ago, 111 said:

sorry, hope they were not too mean and i’m glad they’re not active. keep doing that you do!

wpRc6bx.jpg

31 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Don’t be a Kiss Up, Janice

i’m not… but being harassed on a lana del rey website which forces you to leave sucks:usrsney:

yes he’s telling me all about ldr9 and giving me his whole hard drive because i said sorry for him!!!

On 6/16/2022 at 12:22 AM, Brow Bone said:

kdlMg1a.gif

This gif just reminded me of how lana could make ldr9 the best album of her career or even history and she would not even get an aoty nom this time with beyoncé, adele, harry, kendrick, drake, rosalia, the weeknd and probably tayla all releasing this year :hair: 

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

This gif just reminded me of how lana could make ldr9 the best album of her career or even history and she would not even get an aoty nom this time with beyoncé, adele, harry, kendrick, drake, rosalia, the weeknd and probably tayla all releasing this year :hair: 

Taylor wont submit her rerecordings to Grammys I think?? It makes no sense if they would be eligible..:awk: releasing a 15 year old album or a 10 year old album with same lyrics and production..

Abel mentioned he wont ever submit to Grammys again after Blinding Lights snub.

I can already see As It was winning ROTY,best pop performance. 

Lana can probably get an AOTY nom or SOTY or Best alt album..

36 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Taylor wont submit her rerecordings to Grammys I think??..:awk: releasing a 15 year old album or a 10 year old album with same lyrics and production..

Abel mentioned he wont ever submit to Grammys again after Blinding Lights snub.

I can already see As It was winning ROTY,best pop performance. 

Lana can probably get an AOTY nom or SOTY or Best alt album..

Oh she will no one’s as greedy as she is :eartha:

Lana wouldn’t get an aoty nom let alone a win anyway even if she was the only person releasing something :rip: and soty? with what another patented piano ballad ? 

4 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

She would only be against them if she released before the eligibility period ends, which is September 30th. Also Taylor didn’t submit the Fearless re-recording last year, so she may not submit Red either. Drake withdrew his Grammy nominations this year, and The Weeknd does not submit his music anymore. Lana is probably not getting nominated for music either way though. They added a new Best Spoken Word Poetry album category this year, so maybe she will win that when she releases Behind the Iron Gates. 

59 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

She would only be against them if she released before the eligibility period ends, which is September 30th. Also Taylor didn’t submit the Fearless re-recording last year, so she may not submit Red either. Drake withdrew his Grammy nominations this year, and The Weeknd does not submit his music anymore. Lana is probably not getting nominated for music either way though. They added a new Best Spoken Word Poetry album category this year so maybe she will win that when she releases Behind the Iron Gates. 

Knowing Taylor she probably didn't submit Fearles just to not compete with Evermore :thumb2:

But yeah I don't think competition matters cause NFR for AOTY (and the title track too) was a once in a lifetime thing cause for some reason they ignore Lana.

Unless they stop switching her to the pop categories I don't see her getting a Grammy anytime soon (not that it matters... I'd be lowkey more excited for the looks on the ceremony and the little interview than the award itself :hide:)

It would be so funny if she gets something for BB tho... but it's probably going to share the same fate as Chemtrails :eek:

giphy.gif

I love gatekeeping Lana, her music's like a secret zesty ingredient to life. besides some even on here can't appreciate some of her stuff so why the hell would we want her music overexposed to the gp that have had so many chances to treasure what she's offered so far. hope that changes for the collective better but I don't see the environment changing anytime currently so yeah :stop:

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

Lana is probably not getting nominated for music either way though.

:eartha2: I think she might submit Arcadia/BB for SOTY. Lyrically they're excellent according to Grammy standards.  

Who knows,maybe BB might snatch an Alt album nom or something. :blush3:

As for LDR9, I think it will be a big era like NFR. 

She already gave us a magazine interview so far ahead.  I can see her headlining Coachella next year.

20 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

:eartha2: I think she might submit Arcadia/BB for SOTY. Lyrically they're excellent according to Grammy standards.  

Who knows,maybe BB might snatch an Alt album nom or something. :blush3:

As for LDR9, I think it will be a big era like NFR. 

She already gave us a magazine interview so far ahead.  I can see her headlining Coachella next year.

I never understood why they don’t try to put her in alternative categories. Halsey’s team did last year, and she got a nomination. She would have a better shot there than in pop categories. 

4 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I never understood why they don’t try to put her in alternative categories. Halsey’s team did last year, and she got a nomination. She would have a better shot there than in pop categories. 

The Grammy committee can switch the category of the submission if they feel it fits another category better, I think.

28 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

The Grammy committee can switch the category of the submission if they feel it fits another category better, I think.

Yep. It's more on the Grammy than on her team. Last year Kacey Musgraves submitted everything to the country categories and then went on a rant cause they put her on pop (rightfully tho cause the last album had little country) :thumb2:

The Halsey thing was weird cause it wasn't a "pure" pop album but neither were Paradise or LFL and they were nominated in the pop categories so who knows... maybe it was because of the producers of something 

Alternative as a genre is also hard to define so...

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Knowing Taylor she probably didn't submit Fearles just to not compete with Evermore :thumb2:

But yeah I don't think competition matters cause NFR for AOTY (and the title track too) was a once in a lifetime thing cause for some reason they ignore Lana.

Unless they stop switching her to the pop categories I don't see her getting a Grammy anytime soon (not that it matters... I'd be lowkey more excited for the looks on the ceremony and the little interview than the award itself :hide:)

It would be so funny if she gets something for BB tho... but it's probably going to share the same fate as Chemtrails :eek:

the worst part is COCC technically did win a Grammy, it’s just not Lana’s Grammy. Sometimes it feels like they would rather die than award Lana (NFR snub was ridiculous imo) but idek if they tried to submit COCC for something other than jacks category.

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7