Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

16 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

They could… but does she want to have a rerelease with bonus songs? Cause I don’t see them going against her will on the matter… 

It wouldn't make much sense to re release the album without adding some extra songs so maybe Lana didn't want to release the outtakes and that's why it didn't happen at all :oic3:

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Why are insiders always so condescending :hide: let people have fun and speculate even if it makes no sense :hype:

exactly.. or just share the information that you might have with the rest of us :mj: 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

You can always tell when insiders get info because they start getting condescending and talking about how they have info :omfg:

"Don’t forget me"

Not y’all taking 111 seriously…. He’s way more insufferable when he actually has something.  Put up or shutup dude. I don’t mind “insiders” but i do mind the arrogance and condescension they feel because they break laws and steal from their “fave artist”. Im an anarchist and don’t care if people do that but don’t act all superior and be rude to other fans. They act like Lana personally calls them and tells them  everything…. no they hack computers or blow french UMG employees …. Again which is fine but does not give people the license to be malignent narcissists online and act like they are doing a public service. If anything they ruin eras.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

42 minutes ago, 111 said:

acronyms are over you all bullied me off this website for like a year after that and worshipped liceforlife :wtf:

you see what's happening when we have no insiders now (not even fake ones), everyone is poking in the dark and the wildest theories and speculations arise, please help us!

2 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

you see what's happening when we have no insiders now (not even fake ones), everyone is poking in the dark and the wildest theories and speculations arise, please help us!

honey, poking in the dark and wild theories and speculation IS the fun. That’s the magical part of the thread. And then being surprised is its own magic. See the NFR era for how boring it is to know everything ahead of time

1 hour ago, 111 said:

acronyms are over you all bullied me off this website for like a year after that and worshipped liceforlife :wtf:

in their defense, lustforlife was actually fun to interact with :true: 

:hottie: ahh you love to hate me... the essays... the analysis of insider culture and how they should or shouldn't behave... the same tired discussion and arguments made every single era like clockwork :nails: let's goo!! this time you will defeat the big bad insiders after you get all the info out of them! where are my obsessive 111 haters!! 

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

:hottie: ahh you love to hate me... the essays... the analysis of insider culture and how they should or shouldn't behave... the same tired discussion and arguments made every single era like clockwork :nails: let's goo!! this time you will defeat the big bad insiders after you get all the info out of them! where are my obsessive 111 haters!! 

leak something & we’ll be good :wink:

btw nobody genuinely hates you or any insiders, sometimes they just act in ways… that don’t make sense

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

leak something & we’ll be good :wink:

btw nobody genuinely hates you or any insiders, sometimes they just act in ways… that don’t make sense

Lol soft criticism is not hate…

@111 leak something or help us contact the French Husband.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, 111 said:

I only don't like the behavior of holding things over people with a fishing pole and then never sharing it. Acronyms are fine, teasing something is fine, I'm not saying to leak anything that's going to be released, but unreleased stuff.... being teased for years at a time... it's tiring and annoying. Just share it if you have it and are teasing it. Otherwise don't tell us bc I'd rather not know about it. And I'll say the same to BOZ and his group, Honeymouns and his group, etc. I'll say it to anything leaker or insider, idc. That's nothing personal towards you

On the other hand, idk if you're talking about me, but i know I was rude to you before and I believe i've apologized before and I'll apologize again. i'm sorry eclipse, for anything i've said that was toxic or mean. i've gotten in trouble for calling you names before and i know it was out of line and stupid and i overstepped with what i said. i've interacted with you since then and things seem okay so if you're talking about me lmk :nails: if not then cool i guess :hottie: i also gave LiceForLife shit too all the time so there's that also. 

the character development, better than some video gamezzzz

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole